Company and Abandonment

What if the USSR would have caught the reader in "The Weakness Behind an Aggressive Mask"?

Requested by @KTMjoslin

"Teach me a lesson? What for? What did I ever do to you?"

What did you do? You made him feel weak. Your burning eyes were filled with hatred towards him, which only fueled his want of breaking you.

He didn't like feeling weak.

So he would break the people around him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Go away, США!" USSR snapped angrily.

"It's not SA SHA A, it's me, Britain."

USSR's eyes widened, his grip around you loosening.

You jumped out of his arms and opened the window.

Fleeing onto the roof you saw The Soviet's surprised face.

But just before you could pull yourself up, you felt an iron grip hold onto your ankle.

You fell back into the Slav and hit your head on his chest.

He quickly wrapped his one arm around your neck and pressed your chin down with his other hand.

You tried to scream or yell, but you had no air left to do so.

The world quickly started to spin, and then went black.

USSR quickly tossed your body under his bed and then opened the door.

"Да? What's going on?" USSR could barely finish his sentence, USA already pushed him to the side and stormed into the room.

"Where are they?!" He yelled, but before he could search anywhere USSR pulled him back.

"This is me and Britannia's room. And I told you to stay away." USSR sternly said using the same tone parents did when talking to a rebellious teenager, avoiding his eye contact as if he were talking to a servant.

"Excuse me? You are torturing an innocent person in here because you are a coward and can't just face me directly! Britain help!" USA snapped at him, looking at the Soviet with rage and hate in his eyes.

"Now now. Calm down." The British Empire put his hand on the American's shoulder.

"We all know you don't really like each other. Are you sure that you aren't overreacting? I have to admit, you look tired USA. Maybe the situation isn't that bad and you're making it worse in your head?" The Brit put his hand on USA's shoulder.

"In my head? Who are you to judge? You weren't even there." USA snapped at The British Empire.

"USA, the room is obviously empty. The only way of the USSR actually doing something so despicable, would be kidnapping (Your Name). Now I'm sure you and USSR don't get along for a reason, but you have to think realistically for a moment. You don't actually think he's keeping (Your Name) hostage, that's way too barbaric for first world standards." The British Empire started lecturing the American, who looked at him with disbelief.

"That is not what's happening." USA tried to explain.

"I'm leaving now." The British Empire said dismissively.