Chapter 1

[The phone rings]

He stands at the payphone outside of the club in the freezing cold. He lost his jacket inside so he's standing here in a short sleeve shirt and ripped jeans. "Hello?" A woman's voice comes through the phone. He's too drunk to noticed he dialed the wrong number. And he doesn't notice the fact that the woman's voice is not owned by the woman he meant to call. He couldn't use his own cellphone because it rests dead in his pocket. "Can you come get me?" He asks, his words are completely slurred. The woman is confused as she asks, "Who is this?" "It's me! [groans] Please come get me, I think I'm starting to slip." His slurring sounding more child like. The woman on the phone immediately knows what he means. One because she's a mommy dom and has always been part of the lifestyle. Two, everyone in this city isn't a stranger when it comes to the lifestyle. "Where are you little one?" She asks in her Mommy voice. "I'm at Wicked." He slurs, she can tell he's slipping fast. "Where are you exactly?" She asks will utter care in her voice. "I'm outside by the payphone." He slurs but it comes out more of a whine. "Stay right there, I'll be there in ten minutes. Can you be a good boy and wait?" She asks as she grabs her keys and heads out to her car. "Yes ma'am." He says. She was going to stay on the phone but then the payphone cut out. He hung up the phone and sat down on the ground. He is shivering badly as he tucks his knees up to his chest. Without control he slips completely into his headspace. Before he knows it his eyes are drooping and he's feeling tired. He falls asleep as the freezing air consumes him.

[ten minutes later]

She pulls up to the corner of the club and right by the payphone she sees him. She hurry's out of her car and crouches by him, she can tell he's freezing and he's completely asleep. She gets one of the bouncers by the door to help her put him in her car. She straps him in the adult size car seat and then drives back to her house. Once she struggles to get him inside, she lays him on the couch. She finds his phone in his back pocket so she takes it out and plugs it to a charger. She knows that she needs to get a hold of whoever he was actually trying to call. She figures someone has to be worried about him. She covers him with a warm blanket and take his shoe off of his feet. "Sleep well little one." She whispers and goes upstairs to her room.

[few hours later]

It's almost three in the morning and she couldn't bring herself to sleep. She wanted to be awake in case the mystery man or boy wakes up. He looks as if he's only 18 or 19, too young to be drinking and alone at a club. She comes back downstairs and sits in her recliner. As she watches him sleep she smiles because his nose flares every once in a while. Suddenly there is banging on her front door and a females voice shouting. The woman opens the front door and is surprised when she sees the sister to one of her closest friends. "Megan?" The woman asks. "Jesus christ Amanda! Thank god it's you! Please tell me you brought a ginger home." Megan says breathless. Amanda invites Megan in and shows her to the couch where he lies sleeping still. "Where'd you find him?" Megan asks. "At Wicked, he actually called me from the payphone. He's drunk and he completely slipped into his headspace before I got there." Amanda explains. "Thank god it was you and not someone else. He's a friend of Toby's and he works for Kat, she asked me to keep and eye on him. I tracked his phone and it lead me here." Megan explains. "He works for Kat?" Amanda asks. Megan nods her head yes. Amanda finds that strange because she's at Katrinas kink club a lot and she's never see this boy. "How old is he?" She asks. "He's barely twenty, his birthday was a few weeks ago." Megan says. "Did he have a jacket?" Megan asks. "He didn't have a jacket on when I got there." Amanda says. He whimpers in his sleep and turns on his side. "Does he have a caretaker?" Amanda asks. "No, Kat has been taking care of him because apparently our mom knew his mom." Megan says. "I can tell you one thing though [sighs] I'm never watching him again. He's stubborn and he don't trust very easily, he ran from me and that's why I've been looking for him." Megan says. "He seemed to have slipped very easily." Amanda says. "Kat said that he suffers from C-PTSD, anxiety, trauma, and age regression. So I guess in a way the age regression makes it to where when he's going into his headspace he slips without trouble." Megan says. "What's his name?" Amanda asks. "His names Andrew." Megan says. He groans in his sleep and his thumb slips into his mouth. "Why don't you get home to Toby and get some rest. I'll take care of him until he wakes up and I'll call Kat in the morning." Amanda says as she's in awe by him. "Are you sure?" Megan asks. "I'm positive and besides, I haven't taken care of a little in a while. I need to make sure I'm not getting rusty." Amanda says. Both women chuckle a little. Amanda walks Megan out, she goes back into the living room and relaxes into the recliner.