Chapter 3

[Dinner Time]

Andrew wakes up to find himself in Amanda's arms, his stomach growls. He looks over at the clock on her night stand to see it's 8:00. He's still in his headspace, he sucks on his pacifier as tears start to slip from his eyes. He's to young to go downstairs and get something to eat for himself. Amanda heats his whimpering and sniffling and wakes up. "[yawns] Come her baby." Amanda says. She softly pulls Andrew more into her arms and kisses his forehead. Andrew cries into her chest as he lets her rub his back to calm him down. "Let's go use the potty and then we can go downstairs and fill your belly." Amanda says. She walks him into her bathroom and helps him to pull down his shorts and boxers. He sits on the pot, he's to young to stand and hold himself to pee. After she helps him to wash his hands and then they go downstairs. She grabs the high chair that's made to hold grown people and places Andrew inside. She gets the oven preheated and then places in the pan of pizza rolls and Dino nuggets. She grabs one of his new plates and cups, she washes them both. Amanda fills the sippy cup with some cherry kool-aid. Andrew makes grabby hands towards the cup as soon as Amanda gets close to him. "[laughs] Calm down little one." Amanda says, she hands him the cup. "Don't drink it all right now, it's already late." Amanda says. "I tay here?" Andrew asks. His glowing eyes looking into Amanda's. "You want to stay the night?" She asks him. He nods his head and she smiles at him. Since he's going to stay, Amanda sends a text to Katrina to let her know. She takes all the clothes she bought into the laundry room and takes the tags off before putting them in the washer. She washes all the other dishes she bought him and pacifiers so everything will be ready to use. The food gets done and she makes them both a plate. She lets it all cool down before giving Andrew his plate. "So, what kind of wallpaper do you think you want for your room?" Amanda asks. "Pana!" Andrew screams excitedly. "Inside voice baby. You want wallpaper with pandas on it?" She asks. "Sowwy. Yea, panas. I luv panas." Andrew says before shoving a Dino nugget into his mouth. "Chew it bubba, I don't want you choking." Amanda warns. The washer buzzes and Amanda goes to switch his clothes to the dryer. When she was walking out of the kitchen, Andrews eyes landed on Amanda's butt. He couldn't help but look at the way it moved as she walked away. He averted his eyes and continued eating, he was done before Amanda got back. "Do you want some more?" Amanda asks. He avoids eye contact as he shakes his head and says he doesn't want any more. Andrew pick up his cup and holds both of the side handles as he drinks it. "Tan we tak baff?" Andrew asks. Amanda nods her head thinking that Andrew wants to take a bath. She didn't catch the part where he says "we", Andrew smiles. After she's done eating she rinses their dishes, she places everything in the dishwasher to wash. They go up to Amanda's bedroom, Andrew sits on the bed as Amanda gets his bath water and toys ready. "Okay bubba." Amanda says. Andrew happily runs into the bathroom and smiles at his rubber ducks and boats in the water. The water also has bubbles in it and that makes him most excited. "Do you need mommy to help you?" Amanda asks. He nods his head and lifts his arms up. She helps him get undressed and then gets him in the bath. He starts playing but then looks at Amanda who is sitting on the side of the tub. "Tum, Tum." Andrew says and pats the water. He can tell she doesn't understand so he grabs her hand and lightly tugs her. "Tum n." He says and furrows his eyebrows. "[chuckles] You want me to take a bath with you?" Amanda asks. "Yesh." Andrew says. Amanda knows that he's in his headspace and that it's normal for caretakers to take baths with their littles. But, the thought of being in the tub with him while being naked gets her core heated. "I'm okay bubba, you enjoy your bath." Amanda says. Andrew pouts his lip and pushes his toys away from him. She feels bad but she's doing this so she'll have control of herself. "Lets wash your hair." She says. She grabs the wash cup and scoops water into it but when she goes to pour it on his head he stops her. "Me do it." Andrew says. Amanda holds the cup away from him though and he whines. "Let me wash your hair baby boy." Amanda says. He leans his head back and allows her to wash his hair. She grabs the shampoo that has Sponge Bob on it. It smells like cherries and yes Andrew did pick it out. "Mo- uh, tan I crub it n?" Andrew asks. Amanda caught that he almost said Mommy, she placed a little bit of soap in his hand. Amanda watches him with a smile on her face. Once he's done she washes the soap out of his hair and then she grabs his new loofah. "Here, wash your body." Amanda says as she holds the loofah out to him after she put body wash on it. "U do." He says as he plays with one of his boats. Amanda washes his upper body, front and back. She has him stand up and she washes his legs and one foot at a time. "Here baby, do you want to wash your prince parts?" Amanda asks as she's also stood up. She tries not to look down at his parts. "No u do ut." Andrew says in a whiny voice. He acts like hi boat is flying around in the air. Amanda grabs a wash cloth and wets it and adds a tiny bit of soap. She washes his butt before moving to his front, she softly cleans his shaft and balls. Without meaning to or even noticing, Andrews shaft hardens a little. Amanda moves her hand away and grabs the cup, she washes all the soap off his body. She drains the tub and grabs a towel to wrap around him before helping him step out. "You wait right here, I'm going to go grab some pajamas for you." Amanda says. Andrew dries off his body the best he can as he waits for Amanda. He notices his member and tries to get it to stay down, it just makes him harder. He whines as it starts hurting, Amanda comes back in. "It won go way!" Andrew says in pain. Amanda sees his fully hardened shaft and her core soaks itself. She snaps herself out of staring and starts getting him dressed. After getting his shirt on him she puts his boxer on and he groans. She continues to dress him though and places his pants on. " There you go. I brought your pacifier up, it's on your pillow." Amanda says. "Tay... I hurs thou!" Andrew whines. He cups his hands over his private parts. Amanda feels bad but it's also making her feel horny, she doesn't know what to do. "I uhm, I don't know how to help you buddy." Amanda says. "Tisses make pain go way." Andrew says whining. Amanda bites her bottom lip as she tries to control her thoughts. "I can't give you kisses down there little one." Amanda says. Amanda gets Andrew laid down with his pacifier to get him to calm down. He's still whining as he lays in her bed, she goes into the bathroom and gets changed before laying down. They snuggle up together and Amanda massages his head until he falls asleep. She soon falls asleep afterwards.