Chapter 2

Andrew's POV;

I wake up to my stomach growling, I look around to see I'm in my bed. The last thing I remember is falling asleep on Mo- Amanda. I slowly sit up, my pacifier is on my pillow and the binder is on my desk. I look at my alarm clock to see its past lunch time, it's almost two o'clock. I change quickly into a pair of Dino shorts and a baggy megalodon t-shirt. I put on my long black nike socks and head downstairs of my house. This is the house my parents left me, Toby's my roommate and Megan lives here with him. Since its practically a mansion I gave Katrina a room too. I go the long way around to the kitchen because I figure if Amanda is still here then she'll be in the living room. I get into the fridge and pull out everything I need for a sandwich. Then I get in the pantry for the bread and some chips. But somebody moved the chips all the way to the top shelf and I'm to short. I groan and stomp my foot. Talk about age regression when I get mad about not being able to reach something, especially food. I LOVE food! I slowly make my way into the living room to find Auntie Meg, auntie Kat, Toby, and Amanda. I come over to Toby and whisper in his ear to come with me. He's a little bit taller than me so he can reach the chips. "We aren't supposed to have chips this week, remember?" He asks. My jaw drops and I shrug my shoulders. I know he's not going to grab them for me because he'll get in trouble. I don't blame him. I go back into the living room, following behind him. He sits back down on the floor and continues playing his video game. Megan's closet to the kitchen so I whisper in her ear if I can have chips and if she can get them for me. I pull away and show her my pouty lip and puppy dog eyes. "Oh no, you aren't getting me in trouble little boy." She says chuckling. I stomp my foot again and run back into the kitchen. I finish making my sandwich and put everything away. I settle for not having some damn chips, this is crazy. How can you deprive someone of some nice, crunchy, flavored covered chips!? I sit at my kitchen table tucking my feet under my butt. I start to eat my sandwich when I hear footsteps coming my way. My back is turned to both the entrances to the kitchen. Amanda comes around to where I can see her and she sits down at the table. "Can you tell me what really upset you in the car?" She asks me with the soft tone of voice that is so hard to refuse. "You gave me the binder so you can be my new Mommy but then you wouldn't give my a kiss so you don't want to be my mommy." I say. "Hey, I do want to be your new Mommy. I didn't give you kisses because lip kisses are very special to me. I want to make sure you want to be mine one hundred and one percent before you get lip kisses. That's why I want you to be completely out of your headspace when you read through the binder. Do you understand what I'm saying?" She asks. I nod my head but now I feel horrible because I was so mean to her. "I'm sorry I was being a brat." I say sincerely. She runs her fingers through my hair and leans towards me, she placed a kiss on my forehead. "I forgive you. Now, do you want to go through the binder with me here since you're big?" She asks. I nod my head in agreement. She goes up to my room to grab the binder, I finish my sandwich and then wash my plate. I sit back down as she comes back in. We go over the entire packet which just consist of rules and questions. The questions were mostly asking me what kinds of stuff I like. If I use pacifiers, bottles, bibs, diapers, pull-ups, etc. There was one about if I wear like actual baby clothes which I don't I just like cartoon/animal themed clothing. Most importantly there was a question on whether or not we'd be strictly in a caregiver/little relationship or in that plus and actual boyfriend & Girlfriend relationship. I left it blank because I don't know yet.

(A/N~ And that's because I the author doesn't know yet. I mean, to be honest it I had the character say yes to a relationship right now there would just be a whole bunch of smut after this. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I actually want to write something that doesn't consist of complete smut)

[around dinner]

"What do you boys want for dinner?" Megan asks us. We are in the living room floor putting together a whole bunch of LEGO sets that we got. And yes we are playing with legos while not even in our headspace. They aren't solely for kids. "Anything is fine by me." I say. I'm fully concentrated on building this huge airplane. I have my back rested against the couch as we are using the coffee table. Amanda is sitting behind me, she's officially my Mommy I guess. Katrina went into the bar for a few hours to keep and eye on business. I only go in when I need to do inventory which is only at the ending and beginning of every week. At the ending of the weeks I order whatever needs to be ordered and at the beginning I log everything that comes in so I can make sure it matches up to what I ordered. There's more to it then that but I don't want to get into it. "I can help you find something to cook Meg." Amanda says. She gets up but before she goes to the kitchen she ruffles up my hair. I chuckle and continue building the plane while Toby is building an Eiffel Tower that he'll most likely superglue together later because he likes to keep everything he builds. I do too. My phone starts ringing, I pull it out of my pocket and when I see the caller ID I freeze up.