Cry for Me

Lucy really didn't know how this came about...

Actually, scratch that. She knew exactly how this came about.

See, it started with her little femdom scene with Gajeel...

And continued into this:

Her thighs hooked around broad shoulders.

Her arms restrained and flexing against the cuffs and chains holding her arms up and over her head.

Her chest heaving with gasps and moans as she choked on air, legs quivering with exertion.

Her eyes were covered by a black, silky feeling blindfold.

The loud shlick sound of her gushing pussy echoed in the room as one of her husbands ate her out with conviction. His tongue dipping into her entrance and sweeping back up to circle around her clit, before repeating the action again. His hands gripped her firmly, keeping her twitching hips from moving. Her body was flushed red from her ears all the way down to her breasts. Sweat glistened on her body, dripping every so often as she pulled and tugged and tried to get both away and closer to the mouth absolutely obliterating her mind.

"Such a good girl, Lucy." A voice whispered against her ear, tugging on the lobe there before slowly kissing their way down her neck. She shivered and cried out as nimble fingers tugged and pinched the piercings on her nipples, roughly teasing the buds until they perked up at the stimulation.

"So pretty for us, baby, listen to you." The voice continued, the quiet words sunk into her skin and made a home there. The vibration of the deep vibrato against her back made her lean as much as she could into the body behind her, grounding her and unintentionally pushing her hips closer to the man beneath her.

The man groaned against her pussy, renewing his vigor, and wrapped his lips around her clit creating a tight vacuum as he sucked and flicked his tongue against the nub. She cried out even louder, cumming messily against that ruthless mouth.

"Fuck, sweetheart, you did so well. Sounding so fucking pretty when you cum." She sobbed softly at the praise and again with what they said next, "We're not done yet. Haven't had our fill of you yet, Lucy."

As soon as they said that, her legs were dropped slowly and carefully, hands rubbing up and down soft thighs to relieve the tension built up in her sore muscles. Searing kisses were pressed against her belly and travelled upwards, laving at her rosy red nipples with attention, before slotting their mouth with hers, letting her taste herself on their lips. She moaned at the heady taste and kissed him deeper. Sharp teeth bit her bottom lip teasingly as they pulled away.

"We're not done with you by a long shot, Luce." Natsu said and she could just imagine the cheeky little impish grin on his face. The one that always made her want to jump him until they were both tired and sore nd satisfied.

"Now, it's our turn to have fun with you, baby." Laxus added, guiding his hands up her waist with a possessive desire.

She was in for a long night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I LIVE!