Movie Night

Itssa me, a pornio. XD fuck I need sleep.

"TOUCH ME WITH YOUR COLD FEET AGAIN, I SWEAR TO MAVIS, I WILL CUT THEM OFF, GAJEEL!" Natsu's voice rang through the house as he practically jumped off the couch and fell onto Lucy's lap. The woman just giggled and slapped her mate on the ass and pushed him to the side.

"Don't be such a pussy, Natsu. They're not that cold." Gajeel replied, poking his head out from under a blanket. It was a monsterous, fluffy thing that felt like clouds and held in all the warmth, except it didn't quite reach Gajeel's feet.

Natsu curled around Lucy and stuck his tongue out. "Fucking ice cubes for feet, you jackass." He wrapped his arms tightly around his girl, his arms bracing underneath her breasts and his legs barricading hers. Lucy just shook her head and went back to the movie that was on.

Laxus chuckled deeply from his spot behind Gajeel and shifted to move another blanket over the dragon slayer. "You do have pretty cold feet, babe." He commented, pressing a kiss to his bare calf before covering it.

Gajeel grumbled and burrowed deeper into the covers. "Whatever."

Lucy smiled at the two and leaned up to press a soft, popcorn flavored kiss to Gajeel's lips. "It's okay, Gaj, Natsu complains about anything cold, don't take it too personally." He pouted lightly and nodded, pressing back into Laxus as the older man tossed an arm over him and dragged him into a cuddle.

"That's adorable." Natsu said, looking at them. "Can we join?"

Lucy snorted and shook her head at him. "My couch isn't big enough for that."

"No, but the bed is." Laxus replied, looking at her over Gajeel's shoulder.

"I'm hungry for more popcorn, not horny," She paused and looked at them thoughtfully. "But now that you mention it..."

At least they made it to the bedroom.

Lucy arched her back and let out a high pitched moan as Natsu thrust into her, pressing her harder against the wall, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. His grit his teeth and pistoned harder, snapping his hips faster as they quickly reached their peak. His hands were hot against her slick skin, and he trailed small bites down her neck, leaving imprints of his sharp teeth in his wake.

Behind them, Gajeel had Laxus on the matress. His ass practically swallowed Laxus' cock as he thrust down, riding the Lightning Slayer for all that he was worth; his own studded cock was slapping obscenely against his clenching stomach. His back arched when Laxus wrapped a hand around it, adding a new type of pleasure with his unlubed hand and added friction. Gajeel threw his head back and groaned loudly as Laxus thrust upwards, hammering against his sweet spot.

"Oh shit, fuck, Lucy, look at them." Natsu said, moaning against her thro as he caught sight of his other mates fucking each other. Gajeel bouncing on Laxus' dick was quite possibly Natsu's favorite sight, besides watching Lucy being fucked or Laxus being dominated. The Iron slayer was less expressive than the rest of them and reading him was an art on Lucy had down really, so Natsu never really knew when he fucked up.

Lucy's nails bit into Natsu's back and her walls clenched down around him as she watched Gajeel thrust down on Laxus, his hips flexing and his ass smacking against Laxus' thighs and Laxus bracing his heels against the bed to snap his hips upward in tune with Gajeel.

"Shit Gajeel, look at how well you're taking me, how your stretched around my cock. Mavis you feel so good!" Laxus growled, running his hands up Gajeel's flexing thighs. The Iron Slayer just leaned down and sucked his tongue into his mouth, devouring Laxus with a passion.

Lucy bit down on Natsu's shoulder and clutched him tighter as her orgasm washed over her and she cried out against him. Natsu let out a strangled moan and released deep inside of her.

"Mavis, fuck me." He said, hips stuttering as he dragged out the remaining pleasure. Twin growls of ecstasy behind them signaled Gajeel and Laxus' end and Natsu and Lucy glanced at them in time to see Laxus grip Gajeel's hips, holding him down tightly as he filled him to the brim and to see Gajeel's cock release over Laxus' hand and chest, some cum hitting the dragon slayer chin as well.

Lucy snorted softly as she felt Natsu's dick twitch inside of her. Though she couldn't blame him, it was fucking hit to watch. She locked her lips; maybe she should talk to Cana about a strap on.

I wrote this instead of sleeping. Help. I have work in the morning.

This is before the kids by the way, like maybe a year into their quad relationship. Also, this is my first gay porny scene. Hopefully, it's not cheesy.

Are their any scenes you'd like to see? Let me know~