A Peek Into Life

"Moooooooooom!" A loud, whiny cry broke through the morning air, causing Lucy to jerk her head up from her meat pillow and smack her lips together as she tried to restart her thinking process. She groaned as another call came for her and pushed her hair out of her face, looking over Natsu's shoulder at the clock that rested on the nightstand by the quad's bed.

6:10 a.m.

Fuck them, the little assholes.

She dropped her head back onto Gajeel's chest and groaned a little louder, trying to block out the sound of feet racing through the house.

"I think they're calling for you, Mom." Gajeel rumbled, poking his mate in the head and watchin her scrunch up her face in tired frustration.

"They always call for me. They're your kids too!" Lucy whined against his hot skin and cool piercings.

"Can't they just go back to bed or somethin'?" Laxus yawned out, rolling over to wrap an arm around Lucy and coincidently Gajeel too; his hand resting on Natsu's hip.

"Apparently fucking not." Came the reply from the fire dragon slayer.

It's been fourteen years since Lucy had bonded with the three dragon slayers... her life was never the same. They broke the news to the Guild first and... they went batshit over the information.

Makarov and Mira and Freed were in a conjoined puddle of tears.

Cana dropped a barrel of beer, accidently creating a momentary slip 'n' slid for those around her (Elfman, Max, Gray, etc.)

Speaking of Gray, dude nearly... got his ass kicked because he thought he could take on Laxus and win.

Bickslow, Lisanna and Levy just gave Lucy high fives and nodded respectfully when either one of her mates did something PDA.

Some of the guild cried. Some of them whistled and gave their congratulations. Others drank until the sun came up the next morning and others had to be taken to the infirmary.

It was glorious.

Lucy had her mates, the guild was happy for them, hell other guilds were happy for them; life was good.

Lucy and the trio of dragons had been insatiable since, going at it whenever they could- which is coincidently, how Lucy found out that dragons were pretty fluid when it came to sex and that their children... also happened to be pretty fluid, since one day Lucy came home to find Laxus and Natsu going at it in the living room on her couch and Gajeel was sitting on the counter absentmindedly watching them. And it wasn't that Lucy minded watching her boys sex each other up- in fact, it was fucking drool worthy and orgy worthy (which yes, they had foursomes like every other time they had sex)- it was really just the sight of Gajeel watching them nonchalantly without a care in the world, that was a little weird to Lucy. But then, he spotted her and grinned handsomely around his spoon and she found herself tackling him to the ground. She ended up riding him so hard that he was limping in the morning.

And then, Lucy found out she was pregnant. Thankfully, it was only one child and not triplits; she wasn't sure if her vag could handle allll that.

The first child she had was Gajeel's; a little boy they named Cinnabar or Sin for short. He had his mom's wavy hair in a lighter shade of slate, pale-ish skin, his mom's lips and ears, but his dad's slanted eye shape and a darker version of his mom's eyes. All in all, he was adorable and the first time the quad had laid eyes on him, they were captivated by the tiny babe.

Of course, not all was good and happy. Lucy had spent a couple of months after pregnancy in Post-Partem and the guys stepped up to help take care of her and Sin, making sure they were eating properly and sleeping well enough. And she did get better with help and love and support.

And she fell pregnent again with twins, Laxus' kids; two little girls with name Celestine and Isana. Each had paler-than-moonlight hair- one had curly hair, the other straight- pink pale skin, Laxus' nose and cheekbones, but Lucy's heartshaped face and wide eye shape- they developed hazel eyes. Laxus was smitten with them. Natsu and Gajeel were as well, but the instant Laxus heard the cries of his bio daughters, he was wrapped around their fingers.

The fourth and most likely last child was Natsu's; a little boy named Ladon, who had strawberry blond hair and tan skin with his father's face and a lighter, greener shade of brown eyes and his mom's lips and cute little nose and if Lucy was being honest, Ladon was the prettiest out of all her children and so much better behaved.

Fuck, her kids were little shits, loveable little shits, but little shits nonetheless.

Which brings us back to now.

"One of you, I swear to Mavis, if you don't get your kid, I'm going to do something I regret." Lucy said, her voice muffled by the bodies underneath her. She was tired and felt sick and her throat was raw because her fucking husbands- yes, quite literally fucking- decided that choking Lucy on their dicks was a good way to keep her quiet during their nightly conquest. It worked. And Lucy just fucking loved it, but the morning after was always painful.

"I'll get it." Natsu groaned and rolled off the bed, falling to the floor in a heap of wiry limbs and climbed to his feet, pulling on a pair of boxers and a questionably clean shirt that was more than likely Gajeel's since it hung off his body, but not obsenely like Laxus' did. He turned to face the bed, a soft loving smile on his face as he looked at his mates, and leaned in to first kiss Lucy, who threaded her fingers into his hair and her tongue into his mouth and humming contently at the languidity of it, before moving onto Laxus, who also threaded his hand through Natsu's hair, albeit a little more harshly as he pulled Natsu's tongue into his mouth and practically swallowed it, and then Gajeel, who clasped his face with his free hand and licked behind Natsu's teeth. With a final hum, they pulled apart and Natsu walked out the door to figure out what was going on so early in the morning.

Apparently, the kids thought they would make their parents breakfast in bed. Which was sweet, but it failed, miserably. Natsu sighed as he entered the smokey kitchen and took in the sight of his children rushing to calm the small flames down.

Surprisingly, despite having dragon slayers as parents, the kids- bar Isana and Sin- didn't want to train as dragon slayers, instead wanting to learn other magicks, like Ice magic from Uncle Gray and his husband Lyon, or Rune magic from Uncle Freed and Aunt Levy. Even Ladon, who was about seven, was following Bickslow around like one of his babies.

"Guys, really?" Natsu asked, causing his children to pause in the room and look at him. He quickly sucked in the flames and belched, letting a little fire ball out into the air. It made at lead Ladon giggle at his tad. Celestine and Isana on the other hand...

"It was an acciden-"

"I swear, it wasn-"

"Tad, I mean we-"

Natsu held up a hand to silence them. "I know it was an accident, but you know the house rules: no messing around in the kitchen without an adult present. Who knows that could've happened to you three?"

"We're sorry, Tad, we just wanted to do something nice for you guys." Celestine said, dropping her head into her chest, her silver blonde hair swaying lightly in the effect.

Natsu sighed again and walked over to them, bringing them all into hugs. He pulled back and smiled widely at them. "Now, let's make breakfast!" The excited grins he got in return was worth the mess they made. Glancing around the room and using his senses, he frowned.

"Where's Sin?"

Here you go. A continuation of this one shot. Sort of non linear drabble that may or may not continue with lottle updates on the Heartfilia family.

Tad is Welsh for Dad

Cinnabar and Celestine are minerals

Isana means Strong Willed

Ladon is a dragon from Greek Mythology