Shibari

Warning: Very NSFW, bondage and pegging included, as well as aftercare

Hello Love,

We've taken the kids out for a night with the folks and left you a suprise in the bedroom.

We hope you find it as delicious as we did!

With all our love,

Laxus and Natsu

P.S. :The safeword is Peaches.

P.P.S: Try not to have too much fun without us, or we'll have to punish you ;) XOXO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy looked up from the note to her bedroom- the door was crack slightly and she could see the flickering of candlelight in there- with an imploring gaze. She stalked closer and closer to the door, slowly pushing it open to reveal her gift. A deep, rumbling moan almost left her throat at the sight. She licked her lips, taking it all in, as she leaned against the doorframe.

There, in the middle of the extra large king bed, was Gajeel. Ropes looped and knotted around his gorgeous chest, highlighting the muscles there, before trailing down to secure each individual abdominal muscle- knots on either sides of his body- before snaking around his hips and entrapping his groin. His hands, too, were tied to the headboard with thick looking knots. He had been blindfolded with a black silk scarf that Lucy knew was brand new and a had a sudden urge to give her other two mates a huge thank you when they got back; that is if she wasn't too exhausted. Gajeel was already glistening with sweat and his cock lay erect against his stomach- and the ropes- leaving Lucy with quite an appetizing picture of her mate.

Her mouth dried up at the sight and she licked her lips again, walking towards the bed with slow, sured movements, as she stripped the clothes from her body. When she was in nothing but a pair of maroon cheekies and a matching brazier, she sat down on the side of the bed. She lay a hestitant hand on his side, running her fingers down the rope, and relishing in the way that Gajeel trembled with anticipation.

"You look so gorgeous like this, Gaj. All wrapped up and pretty for me." She pressed her lips to his chest, right over his heart, in a soft kiss. He let out a soft growl and gripped the ropes around his hands.

"We may or may not have found your new toy." He replied in turn, shifting so he was 'looking' at her. Lucy felt her lips lift into a salacious smirk as she thought of the vibrating dildo strap-on in her side drawer.

She moved further onto the bed, stradling his wide hips, moaning at her hot, clothed core settled over his cock- not quite grinding down on him, just hovering slightly, so that he could feel the silken friction of her lace cheekies and the heat rolling off of her in waves. He groaned deeply and flexed his hips, rubbing upwards against her. Lucy moaned and chuckled, pressing his hips back down with a gentle hand.

"I wanted it to be a suprise, but I can bring it out for you," She pulled the blindfold off of him, a feral smirk gracing her features. "Is that what you want? You want me to dominate you? Fuck you into this matress and then take you from behind, mounting you?" She dragged a hand down her body and slipped her fingers between her fold, circling her clit with her dexterous fingers. Gajeel's breath hitched as he watched her movements, gripping the restraints even tighter than before, feeling frustrated and utterly turned on that he couldn't do anything but watch her.

"Bunny Girl," He whispered huskily, red eyes piercing her with unadultered lust and adoration. "I want you to ride me until you've orgasmed so much you can't stand and then I want you to take that toy, that long and thick looking dildo, and fuck me so hard that I break the headboard. I want to destroy this bed with you and Natsu and Laxus, but right now, I just want you to take and give the pleasure you want."