Lucy

I cried out in shock as a pair of warm soft, but unyielding lips wrapped themselves around my nipple, nipping and soothing, pleasure and pain. I arched into another hard body as pleasure filled me, swirling with dark desire. A second pair of lips covered mine, slipping its tongue into my mouth. It slid languidly and expertly with mine, swallowing, devouring my breathy moans and guttural groans. A third pair trailed down my bare body, leaving fire streaks of pleasure in its wake. Down and down they went, coming closer to my dripping need, nipping at my thighs with sharp teeth, before soothing them with licks....

———————————-

The mission took longer that I had hoped it would. "Didn't help that Wendy and I got ambushed by bandits on our way back." I mumbled to myself, rubbing my sore neck. Two weeks in the woods were just killer on my back; even with Aries wool beds.
I groaned at each step I took, going up to my apartment, and sighed tiredly when I got to the top, thinking longingly of hot baths and a warm bed. Maybe even a hot body to go with? I thought. Mavis, it's been awhile. I snorted and shook my head, getting out my keys. I'm almost as bad as Cana.
My muscles groan in protest as I pushed the door open. I sighed again and dropped my keys in the bowl next to the door, ignoring the trio presence in my living room.
I can't deal with this shit. I thought, walking past them and into my room, where I kicked off my boots.
Hollering behind me, I asked "What the hell do you want and why're you here?!" I dropped my bag as the base of my bed and walked into my closet, grabbing a fresh towel.
"Just came to see you, Luce." Natsu replied, wrapping his arms around my waist. I hummed and leaned back into him warmth, my body relaxing in his hold.
"And you two?" I asked, pulling out of Natsu's arms.
Gajeel smirked. "Just some dragon slayer stuff we're discussing with Natsu, Bunny." Laxus nodded in agreement and crossed his arms over his broad chest. What I wouldn't do to that!, I thought to myself, unconsciously licking my lips. Nodding, I headed for the bathroom.
"Don't fight, eat what you want and I'll be out in a few minutes. Also, don't come in, I'm not in the mood to kick any of you out."
"You worry too much, Blondie, I'll keep 'em in check." Laxus said, leering at me. I snorted and walked inside, closing the door behind me.

——————————
"So, we have an accord?" Laxus asked, leaning against the door frame. He eyed the two younger slayers in front of him. He knew that if they didn't agree, he'd take them out easily enough. He was stronger now than seven years ago. Much, much stronger.
The main reason they'd all come here, though, was because they all wanted Lucy for a mate. There were only two options: fight and die or share amongst themselves and provide for their chosen mate.
"You sure as hell know that I'm not giving her up. She was mine first.... But I'm willing to share." Natsu glared at him. "You fuck with her though and I'll have to introduce you to my father. " Gajeel smirked and shook his head.
"Gihi! I'm more than willing as possessive as I am." He narrowed his eyes dangerously. "Let's go get our bunny."

—————————————-

Even though, Laxus said he would watch them, I made the shower quick. I trusted them to an extent in my apartment. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom, making my way to my dresser as quick as I could; knowing the boys, they would try to get a peek at me changing, well sans Natsu- he was too oblivious for that.
"You know," Natsu began from behind me, "You really shouldn't walk around your house like that, especially with guests here."
"Seeing as here, is my bedroom, I'd suggest you get out." I said, not bothering to turn around.
"I don't know, Blondie, I think I'd rather watch the show you're putting on. What about you, Natsu?" Laxus commented. His voice was deep and rough, filled with...lust? I flushed at that thought. I glanced behind me to see all three of them in my room; Natsu, sitting on my desk, Laxus leaning against the wall and Gajeel against the doorframe. I swallowed against my rising nerves and turned around to face them, clutching my towel tightly.
"I don't know, Laxus," Natsu began as he hopped off my desk and started for me. "I think I'd rather join her." I stared open mother at my partner and let put an undignified noise from my throat.
"J-join me?! Join me in what?" I question. Gajeel gave me a smoldering look that heated me in an instant and made me flush further.
"Don't you know, Bunny?" He asked rhetorically, he stepped in front of me, his chest pressed against mine. "It's hunting season for all dragon slayers.... And you're the delectable little bunny we've chosen to hunt, gihi!"
My mind blanked out for a minute, trying to catch up with what he just said. "You chose me?" I asked, dumbly. I let out a deep groan when I felt rough hands attach themselves to my ass, lifting and kneading and squeezing.
Natsu let out a rumble behind me. "Of course we chose you, Luce. You're the perfect mate for us." He added a sharp pinch before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me back into his chest.
"A-and you decided to share? You three? You guys are the m-most possessive men I know." I responded, gritting my teeth against the moan that was making its way up my throat as Natsu brushed his hands against the base of my breasts.
Laxus smirked from his place against the wall and met my gaze; my eyes hooded and pupils blown as Gajeel started on me as well. His mouth kissing the inside of my wrist lightly before he moved to my neck, incisors making an appearance soon after.
"Which is why, when you agree, the three of us will only mate with you and you with us. After tonight, our magics will be entwined, bonding us together." Laxus replied. I closed my eyes and tried to think.
Later, I would think back and remember nodding to them, agreeing to their mating bond, but I just couldn't focus with Gajeel suckling on the spot behind my jaw and Natsu grinding himself against my lower back and ass. I let out a breathless gasp as Gajeel found one of my more sensitive spots. Laxus' eyes lit up at the sound and his gaze devoured me. I ripped my gaze away though, when Natsu tilted my chin towards him and I felt his lips on mine.
It was an awkward angle, but no less pleasurable as he parted my lips and his tongue slipped into my mouth easily, curling around my tongue sensually. Distracted by his burning kiss, I barely felt them take my towel away from me. I was pulled away from Natsu, by Laxus, who immediately slanted his mouth over mine and delved even deeper into my mouth. I moaned a bit helplessly. His fingers traveled from my jaw to my collarbones to the tops of my breasts and I broke the kiss with a loud moan as he fondled them, his fingers lighting up with little sparks of lightning. It raced through me and lit me up like a city at night. I faintly heard Gajeel's laugh. Hands lifted my legs and they were put over broad shoulders. Kisses were littered across my thighs, leading straight for my aching center. Bodies shifted and suddenly a mouth was suckling on my nipple, nipping and blowing lightly on the nubs until they hardened.
I ripped my mouth away with a keening cry as Gajeel's mouth gave a sharp suck on my clit and a finger entered me. Laxus smirked, his hands trailing down with torturous, featherlight touches. I felt a knot of desire tighten with each thrust and touch and suck from the dragons.
Soon, one finger became two and I moved my hips in time with the thrusts, urging Gajeel to go faster as the knot tightened even further and I throbbed with need. Natsu bit down harshly on the top of my breast as I skimmed a hand down his front and pushed my way into his pants to find his length.