Chapter 16-20

Seeing Potter in such a hurry, Genn thought something big happened in the land of Ayr, but Potter told him that there would be a female dance competition on the grass in Qingfeng Valley soon, and someone asked him to watch it. .

    Female dance competition? Could it be that two females fell in love with a male at the same time, and the two females planned to compete in this way when the male could not choose? Since females in El Land are so scarce, each of them can choose as many male partners as they want as long as they reach adulthood. Therefore, the females of El Land never worry about their other half. Therefore, there has been no female competition for the same mate in Qingfeng Valley for many years.

    Now that it is rare to appear, Genn has a hint of curiosity, and secretly guesses in his heart, who does not know which male in the clan will have this honor? If it is spread out, at least it will be enough for a while.

    "Gern, are you going? If you don't go, it will start. I don't want to miss this event."

    Hearing Potter's urging, Genn nodded immediately and said, "Go, of course."

    Yes , Xiao Xiao left him alone and ran out to play, and he had to go out with Potter to join in the fun. Otherwise, you should be suffocated.

    Soon, the two came to the green grass in Qingfeng Valley.

    "Hey, why are there so many people?" Genn asked in surprise as he looked at the darkness on the grassland.

    Potter looked at the crowd that kept gathering, his face flushed with excitement and said: "Of course, I heard that one of the contestants today is Amanda. You know Amanda, she is not only long She looks good, and dances very well. Most of the males who come here are because of her."

    "So, you are also here because of Amanda?" Genn raised his head and stared at Potter meaningfully. .

    Potter scratched the back of his head embarrassedly, but did not speak.

    Genn chuckled: "This Amanda is the youngest and proudest of the adult females. How could he compete with other females for males?"

    "I don't know about this either, but I believe she will win."

    "Do you know who she is competing with?"

    Potter shook his head: "I don't know."

    "Then you are sure she will win?"

    Potter immediately He proudly raised his chest and said, "Of course, looking at the entire land of El, who else can compare to Amanda? He is the yearning of all our males."

    Genn pursed his lips again and smiled without saying a word. Special meeting said this, it should be the purebred female Xiao Xiao who has never seen his family. As long as you have seen Xiao Xiao, let alone one Amanda, even ten Amandas can't compare to a single strand of Xiao Xiao's hair.

    "Gern, look, it's starting over there. I want to be the first to squeeze into the crowd to cheer for Amanda, you have to keep up."

    Looking at Potter, who was as excited as a monkey, Genn couldn't help crying for a moment. . This Amanda competes with other females for males, not for him. I really don't understand why this guy is so active.

    Seeing Potter slip into the crowd, Gern followed. Heart said, this place is so lively, I wonder if Aisha and Xiaoxiao have come to watch the fun together.