Chapter 1

"My Name Is Ryuu Nura Von Lucifer and I am Currently 4 weeks old Now If your Wondering hiw I can Speak At 3 weeks of Age well I do not know But I remember Everything since I was born, My Mother's Death, My Father's Death Everything, And the One responsible is the current Elders Of the Underworld As The Used a Poison of The Poison God, and He gave it because he hated that Devil's where stronger then God's so he Agreed to help the elders with His Strongest Poison And Now Even the Maids And Butlers Are Starting to Dout Our Clan."

"Stop it You idiot don't do it Ypu don't know what might happen if you try to attack The Young Master You Know This Clan Has Been Around for Ages And Learned All Techniques From all Ages so you don't know if the Put a seal on him To Protect Him from being Attacked." Ryuu Heard a Voice Yell in a Wissper.

"I don't care I can't see my lady's Clan fall So low so I will kill the Heir and Put a End To this Clan Ones and for all so my Lady Can rest with Her son." a new Voice said Back.

'Oh so here comes the 5 Assassin this week we'll I guess I can just kill them Again.' Ryu Thought Starting to make a Destruction Attack To kill the two Maids as soon as they tried anything, But Before He could do anything Two different Ice Spikes Went through the stomach of the two maids.

"W-What H-How *Spits Blood* A-Are T-The T-Two O-Of Y-You H-* Spits more blood*Here." The two Maids Said In unison While Losing Blood Fast and Looking At two Silver Haired women.

"My Lady Sent Us a Message That she was about to give birth so We cam As Fast as We could But we where to late But We can still look after her Legacy." One of the Silver Haired Woman Said With No Emotion.

"And When We come Back we See the Two of you trying to kill The Young Master." The Other One said with Anger.

"So what Grayfia and Maria Lucifuge you know He will likely Just Die Like Everyone Else of the Clan." One of the Maids Yelled.

"No I will not Die Mother Made your of that with her final Breath To make Me immune To all Poisons and diseases." Ryuu Said scaring all of them in the room.

"D-Did That Baby Just Talk it Not Possible Right." THE maid Who Had a Knife in her hands asked.

"I did talk Idiot Now As I Said I won't Die my mother Found Out What Killed Our Clan And I will get revenge but Now Die." Ryuu Said As The Two Maids Got hit with a Blackish red Attack That killed them instantly and erased them.

"Young Master You H-How Can You Talk at such a Young Age." Grayfia Asked Curious along With Maria.

"I could Talk since Birth and Could walk but my Body Is to heavy so I don't need what will the Two of you do as I know you is responsible for killing my Clan And I will kill them all even if I have to Destroy Earth it self." Ryuu said as A Purplish Silver energy surrounded him.

"We swear loyalty loyalty to your mother and promised to protect you if anything happened to her so We swear out Loyalty to You Young Master But who was it that killed your Mother qnd the rest of your Clan." Grayfia said/Asked With Maria Noding in agreement.

(I Know That this is a Goddess But is this one she will be a He).

"It was The Greek God Akhlys along With The Elders." Ryuu Said To the Shocked Twins Silver Haired Woman.

"Also Mom Wanted Me to Go to Japan in the Human World When I Turn 18 So can one of you Go Buy Me a Town somewhere in Japan I don't really Care where in Japan I Just what to Do Mother's Wish and Can the Other Bring Me Books On all different Languages." Ryuu Asked the Two as they Nodded.

Time skip 5 Years ( There Will be a lot of time skips Till he is 18 Just to warn You).

In the 5 Years Ryuu Along With Maria And Grayfia Trained to Make there Mind's and Soul Stronger as Cultivation Exists and ryuu Wants to Master Every Technique in the world to Horner family and Clan.