Chapter 3

"That might be true Akeno but my Brother is Still The Lucifer." Rias Said With a Huff.

"Is Rias-Sama but you have to remember even if he has taken the Title Lucifer he will never Match the Original Lucifer power and he him self told me that." Akeno Said.

"What when." Rias asked shocked.

"It was right before we got permission to come and live in the Human world I was in your Family library reading on the history of devils and he was there and I asked him how the Original Lucifer power and abilities." Akeno Answered.

"Well he is dead so it doesn't matter if he isn't a Blood Lucifer he Is The Current Lucifer and All devils should listen to his orders." Rias Said full of arrogance.

Akeno Sighed But didn't say anything.

(Back With Ryu)

'Oh she doesn't how wrong she is but I will let her believe that is true For now.' Ryu Thought While smiling as He Put a Bug in the ORC and in The Student Council room so if They try anything the Bug will activate.

'Now I wonder what will happen Now As The I took The Red Dragons Sacred Gear and give him twice critical Now I wonder if she will still try to Reincarnate him even though I told her she wasn't allowed to Well not that i care anyways it will be more interesting to watch.' Ryu Thought

'It is not nice to spy on someone you know dear.' A Voice said in his Head.

'Yes Mom I just don't like Her or her Family her Bu.' He was Interrupted.

'Her Family besides her Mother you mean.' another Voice said.

'Yes Grandfather besides her mother but that is for a Different reason.' Ryu Said with a Blush.

'You mean the you fuc*ing her I am surprised that she hasn't gotten pregnant Yet as her pregnancy rate should have Already gotten to human rate with you marking her as your mate. Lucifer said Stokely.

'I am with Father on this Ryu-Chan How  I mean We give your Privacy when you do it so how do you do it.' Sally asked

'It was Lilith on the the Arch succubus she that I went to learn some magic from As you Know a Both Succubus and Incubus have the ability to control If they want to Get pregnant or not so I asked her to teach me that as well she agreed but with a Price and one I won't talk about for now.' Ryu Said as he then Got to his Car and drives home.

I was going to choose a Japanese one but couldn't find one I liked

"Welcome Home Master." Grayfia said with a Bow.

"Fia-Chan how Many time do I have to say to Stop Calling me Master." Ryu Said

"I couldn't Master I am You Maid." Grayfia said.

"Oh Fia-Chan you might be my maid But you Are Also My fiance." Ryu Said Looking at her.