Chapter 2

I just remembered I didn't Post a picture of Maria so here

--------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________________

Ryuu was Currently Sleep On the grass Under A Cerry blosem Tree.

"Mr Ryu wake Up now you missed three of your Classes already." a Young Girls With Short Hair Said.

"But Miss Souna Shitori it is Such a Nice Day to sleep don't you think Why don't You Come Lay next to Me and you will see your Welcome to join as well Tsubaki." Ryuu said lazily

" M-Mr R-Ryuu T-That is Not appropriate we are in school." Sona said Looking away.

"Sorry Lord Ryuu But I will have to decline as well." Tsubaki said With A Bow.

"Well Souna You know I could Just shut Down the School right I already Have my College degree As I got it We I first came to the Human World the only reason I am saying Here is Because My Mother's dying wish was for me to live in Japan so I don't really need School and Tsubaki It is Fine class is About to start Anyway so I am going Back to sleep Don't Mind Me." Ryuu Said as He turned to His side and went back to sleep.

*Sighs*"Well Come on let's go to call we don't want to be late and Mr Ryuu If you Whould Go sleep in the Room You Made For Your Self." Sona Said as She and Tsubaki left.

Time skip After school.

'Man School sucks hopefully something interesting happens soon with The fallen Angels.' Ryuu Thought bored while walking tords his Car he then hears screaming and then looked tords where it came from, and saw the Perverted Trio Running away from The Kendo Girls.

'Hahaha this is fun Now I want to see them get beat up.' Ryuu Thought While sticking out his leg to trip the three of them.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL MAN CANT YOU SEE WE WHERE RUNNING AWAY." The Dum looking Brown Haired one Yelled.

"I know that is why I did it have fun Girls it was fun for me to watch hahah." Ryuu Said While watching away.

"Thank Ryuu-Senpai." The Girls said and Turned tords the Perverts and Started to beat the Hell put of them.

Ryuu looked up and saw a Two girls one with red hair and One with Black Hair he smirk at them and walked away.

"I still can't believe Onii-San Told Us To Not Mess with him or even talk to him." The red Head one said.

"I understand Rias-Sama But You know What Happened When Lord Lucifer Traid To Take The Two Lucifuge From Him as well as the Nekomata/Nekoshou When One killed its masters." The Black One said.

" I know Akeno I still can't believe he Lost his left Arm and Right Eye And No one did anything." Rias said Angry.

"Well I asked your Mother And She Said it is because He is The Current Head of The Nura Clan And Lucifer and That all of his Followers are Satan class or Super Class to add the was the First of the Nura Clan Was Unknown and only The leaders of all Faction know who it was and They leave the Clan alone to not awake the Bloodline." Akeno Said.

End it is Short i am sorry I currently have A massive headache