Chapter 5

After Ryu Got into the Dimensional Gap.

[Unknown Pov]

'Hmm I wonder who just entered the gap better go check and make sure it isn't that annoying Brat of a Sister.' I thought.

[Back to Ryu pov]

'The Dimensional gap Is a lot different then I imagined.'

'What did you expect it to look like Son.' Rhea asked.

,well mom I expected it to be I don't know like more Dimensional bit this just looks like colors tying to mix.'

'Brat one of your Grandmother Creation's is Coming this way I don't need to warn you but if you kill it your Grandmother will be pissed and I don't think you want to see her Like that trust me.' Lucifer said.

'Ah I guess I will just Knock it out.'

'That would be for the best.' Lucifer said and the cut the Link.

'Hmm wonder which one it is.'

[3rd pov]

After a few Minutes a Giant Red Dragon appeared in the distance.

'Oh so it was The Red one.' Ryu Thought.

"Devil how did you get here and how are you not dying." G.R Asked confused.

"Well if it isn't one of the Dragon gods we'll let me introduce my self I am Ryu Nura von Morningstar." Ryu introduced himself with a Smirk.

"So the is still some of thoes Clan left I thought they all died out." G.R said.

"Well all except me are deaf so you could say that." Ryu answered.

"Now what are you doing here descendant of Lucifer." G.R Asked.

"Oh nothing much just setting my Grandmother free." Ryu answered looking around.

"Grandmother?" G.R Asked Confused.

"Oh Yes she would be your Mother." Ryu Said.

"She is dead all of her energy was used to make the Dragon Race." G.R Said.

"Well that is where your wrong she sealed her self into the Dimensional Gap I just need to find the Right place to unseal her, oh found it." Ryu Said flying into a Random Direction.

"Hey don't just fly away suddenly." G.R Yelled.

"Hey could you be quite I need to concentrate and if you interrupt me I will knock you out." Ryu Said.

G.R went quite and Looked at Ryu who was Floting in a meditation position for what seemed like Hour but was actually just a few Minutes but he suddenly opened his eyes but instead if his normal eyes they were glowing Purple.

'What us Happening now why are his eyes Glowing it is kinda creepy when it I one of them.' G.R thought.

After Two more minutes The Glow Died Down and a crack appeared in the sky and a Women with Purplish Silver Hair Appeared Floting.

'Grandfather if that her.' Ryu Asked.

'Yes Brat that is her she is still as beautiful as I remember.' Lucifer answered.

Ryu then went up to her and sent a bit of killer intent into her to wake her up, and it worked some what with Only Ryu Being blasted away from where they where.

"Who the Hell are you Brat and why do you smell like Lucy." The Women asked.

'Haha Lucy huh now that is Funny.' Ryu Thought.

'Brat forget what you just heard or I will make you.' Lucifer said.

'What can you do Gramps your already dead.' Ryu Said.