Chapter 6

"My dear Grandson you said one does that mean you have more." Tiamat asked curious.

"Only two more Grandmother." Ryu Said.

"Actually Master It is four I told Maria and Venelana and they went and talked with Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu and they agreed." Grayfia said with no emotion.

"Well aren't you lucky getting two Goddess and a Mother of the Current Lucifer." Irene Said teasingly.

"Lucifer there aren't anymore of Lucy Bloodline out there so how." Tiamat asked confused.

"No Grandmother it is one of the Fakes but this one is actually a fake he is part of the Gremory Family He even Thinks that he is stronger the The original Fake Lucifer." Ryu Said.

"Oh so I can Kill him then not loke he is Lucy Descendant." Tiamat said.

"No Grandmother he is the son of my fiance and I already nearly killed him
Taking his Right eye and left Arm." Ryu Said.

"Fine but only because of your Fiance." Tiamat said.

"Alright Then Grandmother Why don't you get use to moving around again I have something to go and do Irene I want you to come with me." Ryu Said.

"Why do I have i to I want to spend some time with mother." Irene asked.

"Well if you come with me you will see something interesting that you don't see everyday." Ryu Said.

"Ok fine where are we going." Irene asked.

"Follow me we need to buy something first." Ryu Said walking put of the House.

Irene sighed and followed him, it took 3 minutes to find what he wanted to buy it was a Black Dragon mask.

"Seriously you wanted to buy a mask" Irene asked.

"Yes but I will need it for what we are going to do next." Ryu Said.

Ryu then walked into a Ally and made his Aura disappear and put on some Pitch Black clothes his silver hair turned black he put on the Dragon mask and his eyes Glowed red.

"How do I look." He asked Irene.

"Like a emo but what is this for." Irene asked.

"Well I want to go to Heaven there is Something I need there." Ryu Said.

"And What do you need me for." Irene asked.

"I need you to keep them busy while I find what I need there." Ryu Said.

"And why sould I help I only came because you said I would see something interesting." Irene Said.

"That comes after I need something there before I can show you." Ryu Said.

"Well fine then but if not I will tell you Fiance Grayfia what you had been dreaming of." Irene Said.

"Haha can please not I would rather not get frozen and like I said it will be interesting." Ryu Said with a awkward laugh.

After that Irene Teleported to Heaven releasing Aura as a Signal to both angels and Ryu, for the Angels it was to Bring them tords her and for Ryu to do what he needed.

'Good Job Irene now I can do what I needed to do.'Ryu Thought.

After walking for a While Ryu Got to the Secret part of Heaven where the original God died.

'This Should be ot now I just need to see if his soul is still here.' Ryu Thought looking around until he had to jump back to not get hit buy a Large Purple light sword.

Who are you and how did you get in here but you need to die." A Voice said.

"Well can I at least know the name of the one trying to kill me." Ryu Asked.