chapter 4

[There mightbe some mistakes just comment where and i will fix it]

"Hello Lord Ryu And Lady Grayfia it has been a While since we last met hasn't it Grayfia." Amaterasu said with smile.

The Door Opened and Put came a beautiful Women With Sliver Hair and Mixed eyes.

"Hello Dears My Name Is Lilith I guess this is the We are Meeting Lord Ryu And It is Nice To see You again Grayfia

"Hello Dears My Name Is Lilith I guess this is the We are Meeting Lord Ryu And It is Nice To see You again Grayfia." Lilith said With a Bow.

"I thought You where Dead after all every one in hell was Told by Lucifer that You Died Blocking an attack to protect him." Grayfia said.

"Huh No I went to the Demon Realm Because I didn't want to participate in a War Where I know that we will lose especially with the knowledge of what happened in the Past." Lilith said.

"Oh And How did you get this Knowledge as far as I know the gods Don't what it getting out that the Demon race existed and that They are as Strong as Most Gods." Ryu Said curious.

"Well the original Lilith was Still in the Demon Realm and she adopted me as her daughter and all of the World's knowledge from creation was there when I asked her how she Got all of it she said she asked the Original Lucifer for it." Lilith answered.

"Ok But I think we got off Track now Lady Amaterasu why did you want to meet me with me." Ryu Asked

"Well You see Me and Tsukiyomi where Friends with Your Mother And when Grayfia here Told Us Your Name we wanted to see if it was True and It was." Amaterasu said.

"Ok So what else do you want because I know that you want something else." Ryu Said.

Susanoo then begin to laugh.

"Brother stop laughing." Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi Yelled.

"I don't get it what is wrong." Yasaka asked.

"Well Sister will explain it to you." Tsukiyomi said hiding her face.

Ryu, Yasaka, Grayfia and Lilith looked at Amaterasu confused.

"Sister wha- oh never mind I will explain now let's sit we can't stand all day now cam we." Amaterasu.

They all nodded and Went and sat Down.

"Now Please Lady Amaterasu explain why you really what me here." Ryu Asked.

"Well you see like I said your Mother, me And Tsukiyomi where Friends and We often visit each other we Got drunk one night and decided that To Play a Game that Humans Call Spin the Bottle
With the Rules that The One Who the Bottle Point to on both sides have to do what ever the one who Spins says." Amaterasu said taking a Breath.

"Ok and." Ryu Asked.

"Well we Played for a while until it was Your Mother's turn again the Bottle landed on Both me and Tsukiyomi." Amaterasu said With her face getting red.