Chapter 6

I went to school early that morning totally ignoring Dabó and Sóny those 2 had infuriated me last night and I'm still pissed.

*"what do you mean by unchikeable ehn?  All these children will be anyhow anyhow things can you imagine? " He yelled

"I told you already its nothing! I bet he's joking" I yelled back. This overprotective behaviour is annoying asf.

"Very soon he'll ask you to be his girlfriend and you'll still say 'he's jokin' " he snapped.

" why are you making noise this night?" Lian asked looking annoyed as usual.

"A boy is calling your sister here 'sexy babe' and she's telling me rubbish here" He hissed.

"I hope you have block the number?" Lian replied.

"You guys are nuts, please gimme my phone" I said in a low voice.

My sisters were already out yelling at my brothers to leave me alone and attempting to collect my phone from them. My brothers' glares stopped  them in their tracks but they kept calling them animals.

"Look Ada I know you are the oldest but stop this thing you are doing, you are spoiling this girl" Lian said.

"Oh please! This act of yours is hypocritical. Or have you forgotten that Lian you have a girlfriend or your twin brother who flirts with every thing that wears a skirt " She snapped "...and then you are condemning boys who do the same" she glared at them both.*

They gave my phone back but not before blocking the boy and deleting his number from my phone.

"We are here" Hasan said as he unlocked the car doors. I hopped out mumbling a thank you before shutting the door. I walked to my classroom since assembly had not started yet. I didn't take notice of my environment as I sat and rested my head.

"Hello..um I'm Bella " a girl I don't recognise said. I shook her outstretched hand.

"I am Lia " I said.

" You must be new considering how tattered and old fashioned you look" she spat. Rating me from top to bottom and vice versa over and over again.

Excuse me?

I hissed and rested my head back on the desk. I ignored her for 2 reasons. This is a school premises and that if I start I won't stop without giving her a scar.

"Are you stupid or something? " she snapped and pushed my desk forward causing me to stand up to my full height.  " Look bitch don't ever ignore me when I speak to you, understood?" I looked at her blankly ... something I learned from Lian. She pushed me back and that's when I opened my mouth.

"Look I am not in the best mood let me be please the last thing I believe you want right now is transferred aggression. " I said and turned my back to walk away but saw 2 other girls smirking while blocking my path. They must be Brittany and her minions.

Lia wetin dey do you naw...  the Lia Roberts I know would have insulted the living daylight out of her already miserable life.

"Look it's like this new girl wants to try rubbish, shebi yesterday you were flirting with our boyfriends and now you are scared" The short one said as they all laughed.

Shebi you are watching these short alaye trash talk us. This is why I am angry at God ... just take a look at the dumb excuse of a person he put me in.