9 - Yandere Agent X Targeted Reader

Requested by @smellysocks I finally got all your requests done!

⚠Mention Of Illegal Activities⚠

Third P.O.V

"Who is my target?"

Agent Lydia asks her boss. Lydia had spent many years working as a secret agent for a private company. So she knew which questions to ask.

"Your job is to make (Y/N) (L/N) disappear, you got that?"

Lydia's boss asks gruffly.

"Yes boss."

Lydia then went to go find her target.

I wonder what kind of person (Y/N) is?

A few weeks later Lydia once again found herself checking the case file.

Lydia had been observing(stalking) (Y/N) for the past few weeks and couldn't figure out why someone wanted them gone.

They were cheerful, they visited the orphanage, they seemed like a decent person.

So why on earth does someone not like them?

It was bugging Lydia. She had to admit that she had grown rather attached to (Y/N), even though they have not officially met.

"Boss, why must I make (Y/N) disappear?"

Lydia asks her boss.

"That person has been taking out some businesses of a friend of mine, so he commissioned us to get rid of (Y/N)."

Although Lydia was doubtful, she found herself kidnapping (Y/N) a few weeks later.

It was a tad bit hard since (Y/N) seemed to be on-guard, but in the end, the secret agent won.

"Where am I?"

(Y/N) asks calmly, despite being tied to a chair.

"I'm asking the questions here."

Lydia said from a dark corner of the room. She would reveal herself when the time was right.

"Why did you blow up those buildings?"

(Y/N) remained silent.

"If you don't answer my questions, that orphanage of yours will be the next thing to blow up."

A flash of panic appeared on (Y/N)'s face at the threat, but quickly disappeared.

"If you did your research, you would know the answer."

(Y/N) said after a moment.

"If I didn't do my research?"

(Y/N) sighed.

"Those b*stard's were running a human trafficking ring, I simply got rid of the trash."

(Y/N) said fiercely. Lydia nodded.

"And those b*stard's hired me to get rid of you."

(Y/N) looked down.

"Get on with it."

Lydia walked towards (Y/N) and lifted their chin.

"They only said to make you 'disappear', they didn't say how it had to be done."

Lydia then walks to the door.

"What do you plan on doing with me?!"

(Y/N) yells. Lydia turns around.

"I plan on making you mine."

Lydia says with a grin.

Contrary to what it sounded like, Lydia treated (Y/N) quite well. She even helped them take down the human trafficking ring and her own agency.

No one knows if (Y/N) truly has feelings for Lydia, but if they didn't, they didn't mind pretending to.

Author's Note: I think this is the first time I focused more on the yandere vs the reader.