19 - Yandere Merman X Chubby Reader

Requested by @Aaliyahwasherexoxo Thank you for being my sixteenth request!!

Third P.O.V

One world to describe (Y/N) was burly, and (Y/N) used that to their advantage.

Size never even mattered to (Y/N) because they could easily take out five people by themselves.

However, five and twenty were two different things.

(Y/N) was a person who did what they wanted, and in the process, they offended many people.

Those certain people cornered (Y/N) on a boat while they were on vacation.

"Any last words?"

Their opponent grinned maliciously. (Y/N) looked around at the twenty different guns pointed at their head.

"I'll be back."

(Y/N) then jumped into the ocean. The chances of surviving from that height were slim, but (Y/N) somehow managed to swim into a cave.

It was hidden from (Y/N)'s pursuers because it was high tide, so (Y/N) needed to act quickly.

"Right, time to use my survival skills!"

After successfully starting a fire, (Y/N) completely passed out from exhaustion.

When (Y/N) regained consciousness, they became aware that someone was stroking their face.

(Y/N) pretended to be asleep and secretly waited for a moment to pounce on the intruder.

"Ack!"

Since (Y/N) slept close to the water, and the intruder seemed to be in the water, there was a lot of splashing when (Y/N) pinned the intruder down.

(Y/N) was imeadeatly shocked by the appearance of the intruder.

It was a male around (Y/N)'s age. He had navy blue hair with the brightest blue eyes (Y/N) has ever seen. But the most shocking feature was the fish tail on the male's lower half.