15 - Yandere Heartless Human X Cold Kitsune Reader

Requested by @Popju1c3 Thank you for being my twelfth request!

P.s I don't know that much about kitsunes, so sorry if this isn't accurate.

Third P.O.V

Mark hated kitsunes. Hated how they acted like they owned the place. Hated how smug they were. Hated their very existence.

However, one of them caught his eye.

The meeting was entirely accidental. It couldn't technically be even called a 'meeting'.

Mark ran a underground gang, so he knew the shady stuff that happens in the backalley.

That was why he wasn't surprised when he heard suspicious noises coming from the alleyway.

Peering into the darkness, Mark saw two hooligans harassing a kitsune.

Since Mark didn't give a rat's butt about what happened to the kitsune, he didn't interfere. Not even when the hooligans openly molested the kitsune.

"Ooh, I think this cutie as abs."

"Let me try!"

Before the other hooligan could even touch the kitsune, he was thrown far away. The kitsune's nine tails where revealed as they stood in a threatening posture.

"I was holding back because of courtesy, but don't blame me for being impolite!"

In a flash, the two hooligans where beaten to a pulp, and Mark felt slightly intimidated.

If they are so powerful, that means they must be pretty high up in the kitsune ranks. Which means they would have the best information to extract.

Mark made up his mind and approached the kitsune as they walked away.

"Wow! I can't believe you beat those guys up!"

Mark put on the cheerful-friendly-stranger facade.

"You were like, wam! Then pow!"

Mark moved his fists. He looked over and saw that the kitsune was coldly ignoring him.

"But... If you had so much power, why didn't you beat them up earlier?"