16 - Yandere Principal X Teacher Reader

Requested by @BlueBlueAround Thank you for being my thirteenth request!

Third P.O.V

"Is (Y/N) slacking off again?"

"How did they even get hired here?"

"The principal favors them."

"I'm not deaf."

A voice suddenly announced their presence in the teacher's lounge.

Everyone wearily looked at the person who was sitting in the corner.

That person was (Y/N). Or Professor (L/N) to their students.

"Don't you have to grade papers or something?"

(Y/N) asked in annoyance.

The other teachers scurried away, not wanting to be associated with the certain teacher.

(Y/N) paid no mind to everyone avoiding them, they had gotten used to it.

After all, most of the rumours about (Y/N) are true.

They slacked off, barely attended classes, and had no problem being a piece of trash....

But they weren't always like that.

In fact, just a few months ago (Y/N) had been a dedicated bundle of energy.

(Y/N) had always wanted to teach children. They wanted to be a person who could help shape a child's future.

That's why they were over the moon when their application had been accepted at a famous high school.

Although (Y/N) preferred younger kids, it was the same school their sister had miraculously gotten into, so it worked out.

However, after a week of working there, (Y/N) noticed a few things.

One, (Y/N)'s sister seemed to be the only middle-class student studying there, and two, the behavior of the students and teachers were beyond odd.

Students could skip classes, cause fights, even disrupt the class, AND NO ONE WOULD SAY A THING ABOUT IT! NOT EVEN THE TEACHERS!!