17 - Yandere Ballerina X Dancer Reader

Requested by @daryarahimi Thank you for being my fourteenth request!

P.s I thought a ballerina and a dancer would work well together.

Third P.O.V

"Five, six, seven, eight, action!"

Two groups were dance battling each other.

One was a group of fierce breakdancers.

The other was a group of elegant ballerinas.

The leaders of each group stared at each other. Ferocious against indifferent.

"Cut!"

The director shouted. Everyone stopped dancing.

"(L/N)! You may be rivals, but you shouldn't look like you want kill her!"

(Y/N) was the breakdancing captain, or more accurately, acting as a breakdancing captain.

"Sorry."

In all honesty, (Y/N) never even wanted this role. In fact, (Y/N) never even wanted to be a breakdancer in the first place.

It was all her fault...

Young (Y/N) had wanted to be a ballet dancer for as long as they could remember.

They trained, and trained, and trained, until an opportunity came.

There were auditions for Romeo and Juliet, and (Y/N) had never been more excited in their life.

For the first part of the audition everyone auditioning had to go up on stage, but as (Y/N) walked up, they tripped and fell off the stage.

The last thing (Y/N) saw was the hidden vicious grin on a girl's face.

Because of the height of the stage, (Y/N) not only had a broken leg, but a broken heart.

By the time (Y/N) was able to walk again, the trama prevented them from pursuing ballet again.

So they instead took up breakdancing. And it turns out that (Y/N) actually had talent for it.

(Y/N) won many competitions, and was even invited to co-star in a dancing movie, but they never forgot the face of the woman who ruined their ballet career.

And that woman was Jessica Loom, who happened to be (Y/N)'s co-star.

"Give (Y/N) a break, if you wanted authentic acting, you should have hired ACTUAL actors."

Jessica, although having an angelic voice, (Y/N) felt like throwing up after hearing it.

"Oh, my! (Y/N) looks pale! I'll take them to the break room."

Just as Jessica was about to grab (Y/N), they pulled away.

"Don't touch me!!"

(Y/N) hissed.

"I was just going to help you walk."

Jessica said with a smile.

"I don't need your help to walk."

(Y/N) said before walking away. They didn't here the dangerous words that came from Jessica's mouth.

"You are going too~."

The next day when the crew was filming, there was an accident.

(Y/N) was crushed by a falling stage light.

Laying in the hospital bed, paralyzed, (Y/N) felt someone whispering in their ear.

"You know, I knew from the moment I saw you again that you knew what I had done. But what can I say, my love? I like to see you in pain."

Author's Note: 1. Sorry for this HORRIBLE yandere(and short oneshot). 2. I don't know whether to do Leveling Up In An Otome Game next, or the sequel to System: Survive The Yandere.