gally.

you're  probably always gonna be chucks big sister in these stories.
you and chuck look quite alike.

minho, Ben and I all run out the maze, I'm more excited for today seeing as there's a new greenie.
that's when I see him standing with chuck so I run away from minho and Ben and towards chuck and the greenie.

"this is the greenie!" chuck exclaims.

"hi I'm y/n." I say smiling at the greenie.

"I'm y/ns boyfriend." gally says from beside me.

"gally hey!" I exclaim turning and looking at him.

"how was it today?" he asks as we walk off, towards where the bonfire is gonna be.

"same old." I answer.

"it's never gonna change." I say frowning.

"I know you'll find the way out one day." gally says as he grabs my hand.

"I highly doubt it, minho and I have been running it for what? three years now and it's still the same." I complain, furrowing my eyebrows.

"but I believe you can do it." gally tries to comfort.

"but even if I do find the way out, what's it gonna be like outside?" I rehitorically ask.

"I think it'll be perfect aslong as I'm with you." gally tells me.

I begin to blush and smile like an idiot.

gally and I stick together right until the bonfire starts, he leaves to go into the fight circle, and I leave to go talk to chuck and the greenie.

"hey." I say, sitting next to Newt and the greenie.

"Where's chuck?" I then add.

"with minho." newt tells me.

"thanks." I say smiling at him.

"so you're y/n?" the greenie asks.

I nod.

"remembered your name yet?" I ask him.

he shakes his head.

"you'll remember it soon." newt and I say in usion, before newt picks up  the glass of the strange liquid gally makes from beside him.

"want some?" newt asks.

I shake my head.

"I have one, it's next to gallys." I say smiling.

and then newt hands the glass to the greenie.

the greenie stares at it confused.

"drink it." I tell him..

he makes a small 'ah' noise before raising the glass to his mouth and taking a small drink.

the small drink immediately gets spat out onto the grass beside him as he gags.

"aw gross what is that!?" the greenie exclaims.

"gallys secret recipe, nobody knows what's in it except from him, not even y/n knows what's in it so it's very secret." newt explains.

"why would y/n know?" the greenie asks, looking between newt and I.

"I came up in the box the month after gally, we instantly clicked, nobody was allowed to hurt me, until something happened." I mumble..

FLASHBACK.
the day you two begin dating and to when minho and newt were the only other runners.

minho and newt are too far ahead of me, but I keep running until something comes slicing out from a gap underneath a wall and slices my ankle, sending a piercing pain throughout my full left leg.

I let out a high pitch scream as I fall, banging my head pretty hard off the ground.

"y/n! get up we have to go!" minho screams at me as I slowly get up.

I feel  sick, as if I could pass out, as warm blood slowly falls down my head, my nose is also bleeding and the pain in my ankle is getting worse.

I begin running again, the maze door just in sight as newt and minho slip out of it.

and then, it begins closing.

I begin sprinting, not caring about how much it pained my ankle, or how dizzy I got.

and I make out the door just before it closes.

I stand up for a few seconds, before passing out, not realising the huge commotion as gally comes sprinting over.

as I slowly wake up in the hospital bed, I look to my left and then to my right only to realise that nobody is here with me.

I let out a small groan, just as Jeff runs in.

he let's out a small squeal before screaming the words 'y/n is awake!'

and then, gally, minho and newt all pile in causing a commotion over me.

"can y/n and I speak alone?" gally speaks up.

newt, minho and Jeff nod before exiting.

I look up at gally confused.

"you can't run anymore, I can't let you. you almost died." gally rushes.

"but I didn't." I say, staring at him.

"but you could have!" gally yells.

"and it's not upto you! I can run if I want to! I'm the best runner they have." I argue.

"but why do you even care so much! I'm running so we find a way out! who cares if a few runners die!?" I ask, laughing slightly.

"because I love you y/n! I don't want you to get hurt!" gally yells.

my face falls and I don't feel as angry anymore.

"gally-" I try to say but he goes to walk out.

"I love you too." I yell.