Newt.

the new tt trend where its like 'never looked at my boy bestfriend until that one day he-'

I sit and talk to the new greenie, as newt begins walking towards us.

I sit in awe, he looks perfect, his hair sitting perfectly, his smile wide as he smiles at me, the shine from the large fire making him glow.

it's like he's walking in slow motion.

I don't understand how I've never realised I'm Inlove with him, I've never felt the same way for any of the boys here.
I just thought it was the feeling for your bestfriend, not the feeling for your crush.

I don't even realise he's sitting next to me until his hand waves over my face.

"y/n, you alright?" he asks.

"I think I'm Inlove with you." I blurt out.

and then I hear chuck gasp from above me on the log.

"y/n is Inlove with newt!" he yells before taking off in a sprint..

"what a dick!" I yell, standing up and taking off after him.

NEWTS POV.

"I think I'm Inlove with you." y/n blurts out

I feel the smile on my face widening..

"y/n is Inlove with newt!" chuck screams from above us.

"what a dick" y/n tells before taking off in a sprint towards chuck.

I let out a small chuckle and turn to the greenie.

"siblings huh?" I say smiling.

"are you gonna ignore what she said?" the greenie asks me.

"no, I'll talk to her once she comes back." I explain.

BACK TO YOUR POV.

as chuck runs around exclaiming to everyone I'm Inlove with newt.

"I'm not!" I scream to everyone, before jumping ontop of chuck, sending both of us spiraling to the floor.

"I hate you." I say, pinning him to the floor and glaring at him.

"why were you spying on me!?" I yell.

"I wasn't spying, I was just looking after the greenie." chuck argues.

"yeah sure." I say sarcastically.

"so you're not inlove with newt?" chuck teases.

"obviously I am." I say glaring down at the asshole I call my brother.

"I knew it!" chuck yells, which causes me to slap a hand over his  mouth.

"either you go and tell everyone that I'm not, or I'm gonna kill you." I threaten before rolling off chuck.

chuck nods and climbs up before sprinting away, before I stand up and slowly walk back to newt and the greenie, exept the greenie isn't there.

it's just newt.

" the greenie is off fighting gally." newt tells me as I sit down beside him.

"I'm not surprised." I say smiling.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier-" I try to say, but newt kisses me.

"I'm Inlove with you too y/n" newt says against my lips