Newt.

Your names Cassandra/cassie/cass like usual.
MINHOS SISTER.
Doesn't follow the plot but it's the part where Thomas, newt and frypan all take the car to the tunnels with the cranks, so its just gonna be however I want it to be.

"now where the hell do you think you two are going?" newt asks turning the light on exposing me and Thomas sneaking to the car.

"busted." frypan says as he opens the car door causing me to double over in laughter.

"now, cassandra and Thomas. We're coming with you both  and again  you two have no choice." newt argues

"don't call me cassandra." I say crossing my arms my laughter suddenly coming to a halt.

Thomas climbs in the front of the car with frypan and newt and I both climb in the back fighting over who's sitting where.

"fine you win!" I sigh letting him sit behind frypan and I climb into the seat behind Thomas.

And then the drive begins.

Its gonna be a long ride so I watch as next places his back against the door and leans his head against the window.

"open your legs." I say to him.

"why?" he asks confused.

I shoot him the just do it look and I scoot up between his legs until my back is against his chest and he slides his arms up my jumper from the back and wraps his arms around my waist.

"sorry for calling you cassandra." he says quietly.

"it's fine honestly, it just kinda shocked me because nobody had called me that in years. Literally." I say laughing slightly.

"so you're not mad at me?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"not at all." I say smiling.

"why did we even argue over who was gonna sit here if we've both ended up here?" newt asks me and I can tell he's smiling widely.

I shrug.

"if you two want a window down remember to keep it down half way, we're gonna be driving for a day or so and it'll probably get quite warm." Thomas says to us before turning around and smiling at us.

"want me to open that one a little?" I ask pointing to the window facing across from newt and I.

"it'll be quite cold out seeing as it's night time so maybe not right now." newt yells me before kissing the back of my head.

I Smile and blush slightly and turn my head around to face newt and he looks at me, smiles before kissing me.

I kiss back before turning my head back around and scooting my body down sligtily so my head is on newts shoulder.

"it's funny how we're surviving the end of the world and they two still find time to fall inlove and do couple shit." frypan says.

I let out a small laugh whereas newt and Thomas let out massive laughs.

"it's been a while since we've spent time together guys. I really missed this." I say to all of them.

"i miss the glade yknow? Always stealing frypans food before running the maze." I say frowning slightly.

"god the full time we were in that maze we hated it but now the minute we've left it all we wanna do is be in it." newt says sighing.

"i miss my hut." I say frowning.

"you mean you miss sneaking newt into your hut." Thomas says with a massive smirk on his face.

"that too." I say jokingly smirking.