Aris.

You and Teresa are bestfriends, the place jansen brought you too is actually safe.
You and aris were in the maze together but when you realise you had feelings for him you started distancing yourself.

"why can't he want me like the other boys do?" I ask frowning.

"they stare at me while I stare at him." I whisper staring at aris while he stares at his food.

"y/n, you realise we can hear you." minho says right in my face.

"I'm not talking about any of you. I'm talking about him." I say quickly pointing at aris.

Frypan over hears and smirks.

"aris right! Your friend y/n over here likes you!" Frypan yells repeatedly.

Aris turns and  looks at me, and so does everyone else in the room.

I let out a loud groan.

"when I meant I wanted him to look at me I didn't mean like this." I mumble to Frypan.

"hah! Y/n likes aris!" I hear people yell.

"suddenly I'm not hungry." I then whisper and I stand up and leave.

I walk to the small gym and close the door behind me.

When I'm angry or frustrated I get on the tread mill and just run, it brings back the memories of  running through the maze.

"y/n! You won't believe what just happened!" Teresa shouts from the door.

I immediately turn the tread mill off and step down walking to a bench.

"what happened?" I ask confused.

"once you left aris walked over to the table and asked if everything that was said is true because he has a crush on you and said he has since the maze." Teresa quickly tells me.

"what!?" I exclaim.

"and now he's coming here to talk to you so I'm gonna hide behind here and listen in." Teresa says smirking before she jumps behind a punching bag.

I just laugh and get back on the treadmill.

I'm running as fast as I can on the treadmill when the door opens.

" y/n, can I tell you something. " I hear aris ask.

"yeah sure." I say as I continue to run.

"I think im inlove with you." aris blurts out.

I stop in my tracks on a moving treadmill which sends me flying off it and crashing into a bookshelf.

Teresa shrieks of laughter and aris rushes over to me.

"are you alright?" he says as he sits next to me.

I nod and smile before sitting up.

"I think I'm inlove with you too." I answer before grabbing his face and kissing him.