gally

This is the first time I've slept in the same hammock as gally since the last night back in the glade and what came to my surprise is the fact I woke up early, as in maybe around seven in the morning.
But gally on the other hand is sleeping as if he hasn't slept in years.

I stare at him and smile happily to myself as his arms move tighter around my waist.

I stare deeper into his face, there are a few new scars that weren't there the last time I saw him but yet again, the last time I saw him I thought he was dead so what do I expect?

I slowly and carefully move my hand to rest against Gally's cheek where I carefully stroke it, making sure not to wake him up.

My pretty boy.

Three hours or so pass, and almost everyone is awake except gally.
God, he's a heavy sleeper.

It's eleven now, minho came by to tell me the time, and also to tell me that Thomas is still in his coma.

But suddenly I hear gally stir around and his eyes slowly open and fall on me.

"Morning." He says, his voice still groggy with sleep right before he yawns.

"Good morning," I tell him smiling.

"How long have you been up for?" Gally questions.

"Four hours or so," I answer before letting out a small laugh.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Gally asks, fully shocked.

"I didn't want to wake you up, I've just missed this. I missed us. I missed you gally, I missed you so much." I state, as my eyes begin to tear up.

"You don't need to miss me anymore, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." Gally says as his grip on my waist tightens.

I smile widely and gally takes one of his hands off of my waist and cups the side of my face with it.

"I love you," Gally says to me before he kisses me.

"I love you too."