Chapter Ten

Author's Note: This chapter is 18+ mature content (Smut). Skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read it :) and if you do, congrats, you're a heathen like me XD

It was raining as you approached the motel, a distant thunder in the sky. You felt your heart drop as you were brought back to the fever dream. You remembered walking into the motel and the feeling as your breath caught when his skin was against yours. You took a deep breath and walked into the motel room. The dark feeling with only candles lighting the room was the exact same, but instead of Striker appearing behind you, he was sitting at the table with a glass of whiskey on ice.

"Howdy Darlin'. Got more info for me?" His smirk made you shudder as you tried to knock the memories of the dream.

"Yes...uh...well-" You couldn't find your words as he cut you off.

"Cat got your tongue? The fuck is wrong with you?" He scoffed.

"Well we sort of got caught by the human government today..." You managed to say. His eyes went wide as he chuckled.

"Damn, guess that rodeo clown is a bigger idiot than I thought. How'd you get roped into it if you don't go to the surface?"

"I wasn't on the mission, I just jumped through the portal when I saw the humans attacking Blitzo and Moxie. They kidnapped us, tied us up and tried to interrogate us using this airborne truth serum stuff that kinda made us trip balls and have these really mentally taunting fever dreams about our fears and insecurities."

"Oh yeah? What was yours about?" Your eyes went wide and your face flushed a bright red as a shiver went down your spine. He laughed at your reaction.

"I'm just messing with you. Now for the important stuff, any info on Stolas or Blitzy?" You thought about the conversation they had before leaving work earlier that day and made a face of disgust.

"Stolas is actually really powerful. He rescued us from the humans. I was actually kind of impressed." Striker's eyebrow raised.

"How powerful? What's he like in his true form?" You were going to answer him, but you were distracted by his form. You looked at him a minute, trying not to stare as a blush crossed your face.

"Got cotton in your ears? I asked you a question." You looked away, knowing you shouldn't be thinking the way your were. It was just a fever dream, a representation of what you really wanted. His words haunted you, 'You know you want me.'

"What's got you so distracted?" It was just a dream, it was just a dream. Desire took over your rational emotions as you approached him and stood before him, leaning over and putting a hand on the back of the chair.

"You want more information out of me, I want something from you first." You said, a seductive undertone. You'd lost all control, your instincts were taking over. He frowned.

"Are you drunk again?" You chuckled.

"No I'm not drunk, and considering the candlelight mood that you set before I walked in the door, I'd assume you'd be willing to go along with what I have to offer."

"Just because the damn motel doesn't pay their power bill doesn't mean I'm trying to fuck you." He scoffed.

"Why not? Do you not find me attractive?" You asked in a seductive tone. He paused before answering, looking away from your gaze for a minute.

"Whether or not I find you attractive is besides the point. That's not how this works, (Y/N)." He pulled you in by your dress belt and whispered.

"You still have venom in your system and I have the only antidote. You don't have the leverage to make those demands darlin'." He smirked. Your breath caught as he spoke, accompanied by a shiver down your spine.