You are my high and low (Part 2)

At last, I changed my book cover into a nicer one! :) I'm doing a 2 chapter update for this week probably the other chapter will be posted mid-week! Hooray!

VOTE AND COMMENT!

"You named it to me and our baby?" I was so overwhelmed by how much he really adore his baby.

"You and our baby are all that I'm thinking off so what can I do?" he was smiling sheepishly.

Without hesitations, I cupped his cheeks and planted my lips on him. His arms immediately circled around my waist.

"Us too" I mumbled on his lips and his eyes went wide as the sea.

"I thought I was going to lose you again after what I did today" his hands moved on the side of my bump, tracing circles that soothes the both of us.

"You did lose me once" I smiled and he kissed me.

"But not this time anymore" I added and his hug tighten enough for me to handle and kissed me passionately.

The feelings, spark, passion and lust was still evident and it was all stronger than before.

"I will not lose you anymore, that's for sure. I'm not letting you go without a fight even on the simplest thing of our argument. You are my Zoe" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I can see the sincerity and it was all genuine.

After that the party went into a full swing, we went back to our table and people started to congratulate us. I met a lot of people from the high society, some where happy and some were too judgmental to live.

"You are the epitome of beauty baby" he clasp my hand under the table and kissed me on the lips.

I felt the tingles and stomach churning sensation all over my body.

"So do you" I smiled and he kissed me, nipping my lips along the way.

"Before I forgot, thank you for this" playing the flower of the necklace between my thumb and pointer finger.

"No problem, it reminds me of you. Simple and beautiful" he said looking at me in the eyes. His ocean eyes were twinkling and crashing like waves in the ocean.

We carried on with the party, we danced, ate a delicious meal and met most of his friends. His family were there and his mom can't get enough of my belly. She was talking to it like a normal person, saying that he/she has to come out sooner so she can spoil him/her. They were so proud of Max for getting back with me because they said that they will not accept his next girlfriend, if it's not me. Those what they said and I can't help but be glad because they really like me.

"Zoe?" Max suddenly squeezed my hand lightly, the party has ended and the guest were either going home or getting back to their hotel room.

"Yeah?" I looked at him and he seemed nervous.

"Can you stay with me here?" He said and I looked at him confused.

"Promise, no sex, just sleep. Unless you want too" he whispered the word sex and wiggling his eyebrow when it was the teasing part.

I giggled at him and I teased him by doing a "let me think about it" look.

"I don't know" I said with a serious face but I was dying of laughter inside, his face dropped into a tragic one.

"I swear, We will not be having sex without your approval" he was pleading and squeezing my hands lightly.

"Just messing with you, I'll stay with you" I started to laugh and he let out a relief sigh and he wasn't tensed like a while ago.

"Thank you" he kissed me and started to pull me to our room.

No shocker there, we were in the penthouse of the hotel. I immediately went to the bedroom because I was so tired, my whole body hurts and I just want to sleep and relax.

I plopped down the bed and Max removed my clothes. I was in my lingerie when Max perked up like a horny teenage boy.

"You look ravishing" He said excitedly and I saw a tent was in his pants.

"That's a dangerous lingerie you got there" he said climbed on the bed and he towered over me.

"You like it?" I was playing with one of my bra strap and looking at him seductively.

"I love it" he kissed me really hard. It was all the lust and hunger were poured on that kiss.

"You are not allowed to wear other lingeries unless it is like this one" he kissed my breast still covered by the bra. I can't help but moan and he chuckled.

We continued to make out, taking our time to taste each other because it was undeniably we missed each other in all kinds of aspect.

We started to undress each other leaving us with nothing just our burning skin. As pregnant as I am, the exhaustion was winning my body and I can't further continue.

Max felt my energy was dying down so he stopped teasing my body and he stood up.

"I'm going to run you a bath" he said and as he was leaving away, I instantly grabbed his hand.

"Join me" I said in a low tone and he smiled.

"Ofcourse baby" he helped he to sit and kissed my lips before entering the ensuite bathroom.

After a few minutes, he carried me not complaining that I was heavy instead he was kissing the shit out of me until we entered the bathroom

He put me down near the bathtub and I gently dipped my body until I was sitting down. I moved to make a room for Max. When he was inside the tub, I moved in between his leg still feeling his erection on my back, he circled his arms on my bump.

"I'm glad that you are here by my side" he said kissing my shoulder while caressing my caressing my bump.

"Me too" I placed my hands on him, joining his caressing motion.

"So what do you want to name our baby?" He suddenly asked enthusiastically and I smiled.

"I was thinking Martin or Marcus for boy and Harper for girl, how about you?" I said trailing circles at the back of his hand.

"Well, I like the name Maddox or Knox Étienne for a boy and Naleigh for girl" he nuzzled the side of my neck and I laughed.

"I like your names better" I looked back at him pouted playfully, he laughed and kissed my pout away.

"Knox Étienne Taylor or Naleigh Harper Taylor, I love it" I said with excitement soaring high for my baby. We decided from the start that the baby will bear Max's last name.

We continued to talk and make out until I started to get wrinkly and Max did all the work. He dried me up, dressed me and carried me to bed. Soon after he joined me on the bed.

We were all tangled up, my head is on his chest listening to his steady and calm heartbeat and successfully lulling me to sleep.

I know I easily accepted Max in our lives again but that's what crazy people who are in love do. My feelings for him won the love game and it was swaying me to this happiness inside me. This is all too perfect that I'm scared of what is coming to us next but I want to appreciate and savor what I have right now.

I love him, he is my everything. He is my energy and source of life, without him probably I'm still in the abyss of sadness and depression possibly of losing our baby in the process. He lifted me out of the darkness even though we was the one that put me there but that is love he is your light and also your despair. He is my drug stronger than the heroine, cocaine and meth combined. He was my high and unfortunately my down, but that is what love is for me.

I love him to bits and pieces.

------------------------------

Did you like the names of their bundle of joy?

I'm still undecided on what is going to be the sex of the baby because it will greatly affect the chapters.