Hervé Leger

Tia is to be portrayed by Emma Stone! :D

Zoe POV

Back in our apartment, we were getting ready for our night out. Clothes were sprawled all over the bed and chair, shoes were on the floor. The whole room was screaming chaos.

I was on my vanity finishing my makeup. It was a simple smokey eyeshadow trick that Tia taught me. A hint of blush and a swipe of lipstick made me look decent and a bit hot as hell.

Suddenly Tia knocked at my door, she peeked her head in first giving me one of her "I have a surprise for you" smile. I swivel my body on the chair and motioned for her to come in.

Tia wore a black asymmetrical dress that landed above her knees. It matches well with her dirty blonde hair and tower legs that she have and a face of a true beauty but a mouth of a cursing sailor.

"What are wearing?!" She gasp like she have seen a monster in the tv.

"A dress? So what do you think?" I said as I make a turn around and let her do the judging.

"Oh hell no! You are not going in the club with that outfit!" She pointed at my dress' her face was screaming hideous.

"You know that I can not let you buy me an expensive dress. It is just uncomfortable" I reasoned out.

She paused and yelled.

"Happy birthday bitch! I saw this and I know that this is THE dress for you!" She handed me one of those paper bag from Saks.

I opened the paper bag and I was speechless and my eyes were like going to come out in its socket.

It was a Hervé Leger strappy bandage dress in pink coral color.

"Now strip on that hideous dress that you are wearing and try that shit on! Go!" She motioned me to move faster.

She moved a pile of my outfits on the end of the bed and she plopped down on the remaining space.

I took off my dress and wore the expensive bandage dress that she gave to me.

I asked her to zip me up and we're in awe when I looked in the mirror.

The dress fits perfectly accentuating all of the right curves it was a body hugging bandage dress and I love it!

"See it matches your brown locks and green eyes! And hoochie mama those boobies and ass of yours are a KILLER!" She said with a smile like she won the jackpot.

"Thank you! I can not believe that are dead serious about buying me a dress!" I hugged her

"Here! I let you borrow one of my shoes so we can go to the club!" She handed me a Jimmy Choo silver sandal with sky high heels.

"Oh my freaking God! You look HOT! Every guy in that club will want sleep with you girl!" Nudging my side as we walked out of the apartment.

*NOTE*

A short chapter. Well I will post the next chapter in a couple of hours!

Enjoyy!!!!!