5 years apart

This is a two-part epilogue! Lol. The second part is still under construction since I'm in a bit heartbroken state right now

So basically, my inspiration and ideas were halted and I need to get over with the hurt.

Zoe's POV

5 years later

"I need those croissants Léon!" I barked orders to Léon, one of my pastry chef in french.

"Coming right up!" He shouted while taking out a fresh baked croissants from the oven.

"Jesus Christ! We have orders piling up!" I shouted for the whole room to be heard.

I was feeling frustrated with how the kitchen was moving. They were so lax on working when we are on the busiest time of the day.

Before I go on with my anger, I'm filing you in for the last few years that happened after I left New York.

I finally got what I really wanted from the start; to be a Pâtissier, Julien helped me with all I needed to start. From learning their language to studying how to be a Pâtissier.

He was my rock all through out my journey. He saw me at my lowest and he was there for me at my best. If he wasn't there for me, I would have been stuck from my past.

Julien walked with me when I was so scared with my life to move on. He caught me when I fall from the abyss of depression. I can never thank him enough and for that I love him to death.

As soon as I land in Paris, Julien settled me in a small quaint apartment just outside the bustling city of Paris. It was just a 30 minute drive to my work so it was very convenient. My apartment has a good view of french architecture, Julien really knows what I want; a good view of my favorite city in the world.

With the money that my family gave to me along with my savings, I studied to become a Pâtissier and train from different schools and nearby countries to expand my skills and knowledge. After I finish my study, Julien hired me to manage one his branch of Patisserie.

I really love my job, I do it with passion and hard work. All my co-workers knows to treat me with respect and they know that I'm strict with work because I want the best for my clienteles, that is why we are known in France because of our one of a kind sweets and bread.

"Mommyyyy!" A small shrieking holler, pit-pattering of steps and the banging of doors opening boomed through out the room making some of the chefs to stop momentarily with what they're doing to see what caused the commotion that got my attention too.

The voice that I know too well since he is also a part of me. A smile immediately crept up to my face and my heart burst from love and longing.

My baby boy

He was wearing a chef suit and red crocs with a toque on his head.

"How's my baby boy?" He attacked me by launching himself up to hug me really tight and showering me with slobbery kisses making me laugh.

"We paint in school and I ate ice cream with daddy, we cooked." He was blabbering how his day went without any breaks.

"That's sounds fun baby boy" I showered him with feathery light kisses of the cheeks.

"Mommy I'm not a baby" he said pouting his pink bow tie lips, he has a bit of a French accent.

"Yes you are and you'll be my baby boy forever" I was trying to hide my laugh while teasing him

He is so adorable when he is getting teased. His cheeks will turn into a shade of rosy pink, crossing his arms on his chest and pouting all together.