The Two first Cousins Twice Removed

What are first cousins twice removed, as they are both the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard through his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior, Lord Richard Edward, and Lord Edwin William Howard are Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey nee Howard nephews and her son, Lord George Carey is their first cousin, and Lord George Carey's son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey is first cousin once removed to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and that makes Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard first cousins twice removed.

Lord Richard William Carey was born on June 17, 2250 on Rigel Seven whereas Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born on December 21, 2250 on Star Base 12 at Norfolk Estate.

The only difference between them is the fact that Lord Richard William Carey became Duke of Bedford Territory in August of 2270 when his grandfather, Lord George died and his son, Lord Robert predeceased him.

At the age of 20 year old, Lord Richard William Carey became Duke of Bedford Territory whereas Lord Andrew Charles Howard had to win the Dukedom of Norfolk by providing a male line heir/heiress to procure the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

What some young men won't do to win their father's Dukedoms when the Dukedom has two older sons that have been married for a total of 40 years.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has two older brothers. Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II and both were married before he reached ten years old and neither had one child with their wives.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was born in 2208 and he has been waiting for first grandchild since his two sons were married in 2251 and 2257.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is desperate to save what his great-grandfather started in 2159.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR summons his youngest son to come to him in the drawing room.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into the drawing room and he bows to his father and mother and his father tells him he must marry.

Lord Andrew Charles protests and states "I will not marry a woman that I don't love less alone and consummate my marriage with her."

"Look elsewhere for your precious grandchild, father." Lord Andrew Charles states, " Look at my brother's disastrous marriages with their wives. No children."

"Don't you care what your great-great-grandfather started here in 2159?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"I do but not enough to marry a woman here on Star Base 12 and certainly not an aristocrat." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Why don't you ask your other sons to start to copulate with their wives?" Lord Andrew Charles asks his father.

"I tell you father. Let me marry for love and I will give you as many grandchildren as you want." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.