Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory

The Birth of The Future Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lady Karissa didn't set out to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory, less alone the mother of most of the Dukes and Duchesses on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa simply wanted a daughter that she could name Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she had to be given the surname of her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

When Lord Andrew Charles ceased to be the lover she desired him to be and although he was a good breeder. He was a terrible lover.

When Lord Richard William Carey and Lad Karissa. They knew it was meant forever but they just didn't know when their time would come to be together.

In the middle of that time, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Karissa had a rather lengthy love affair between each other.

It started in 2285 shortly after the birth of Lord Albert Edward, and between Lord Richard William Carey there was Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was different from his youngest brother and he was skillful and exciting in bed and furthermore, they were equally yoked in their need for sex.

Whereas Lord Andrew Charles was dead in bed, Lord Charles Andrew III was quite alive in bed.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was tall, good looking in his own way, sexually exciting, and he could perform very well.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III had a daughter by his former wife, Lady Victoria Stanhope and she was disobedient and she wouldn't listen.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was in the quest of looking for a new heir/heiress and he looked to Lady Karissa and she looked at Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and tells him " You have to wait until 2294, I have one more child to give your sorry brother."

"What haven't you given him enough children already?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"I promised him five and five children he will receive." Lady Karissa states " Do you think I really like it when he has sex with me and he calls making it love." Lady Karissa answers.

"I would have gotten rid of him already. You are the Marchioness of Pembroke and Lord Richard William would have married you." Lord Charles states.

"It's not the right time for Lord Richard William and I to marry yet. We have to wait until Lady Elizabeth is married." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth is sure to marry Lord Richard Edward III. That is all they talk about is marrying each other." Lord Charles III tells her.

"I know, Lord Charles Andrew III. She hasn't had her cotillion yet." Lady Karissa states. "It won't be until 2291."

"It's just around the corner but she won't be allowed to marry until 2293 or 2294 at the latest." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Richard Edward III is one lucky gentleman to win the hand of Lady Elizabeth. I love her dearly as my niece and Lord Richard Edward III is my first cousin once removed." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

"Lady Samhain plans to marry Lord David William Beck II." Lady Karissa explains.

"I mean I love Lord David Beck. He is my first cousin once removed as I only knew Lady Eliza ever so briefly." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lady Karissa.

"Shut up and kiss me." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

Lord Charles Andrew III is an excellent kisser and they can kiss each other for hours but in the end it ends to other more exciting things.