Lord Andrew Charles Son's

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory with his wife, Lady Karissa, Duchess of Norfolk Territory had two sons, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who was born on June 21, 2280 and Lord Albert Edward Howard who was born on March 21, 2285.

It took Lord Andrew Charles three tries to finally have his first son, on the day that Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born. It took him three tries before his son was born on June 21, 2280.

On the day Lord Anthony Christopher was born, Lord Andrew Charles stood outside of the birthing suite awaiting the news of their third child, and when he heard the cries of their third newborn and Lord David called out " By George. It's a son, Lord Andrew Charles."

Lord Andrew Charles rushes into the suite where Lady Karissa is holding their firstborn son, Lord Anthony Christopher in her arms and Lord Andrew Charles looks down at his son's face and he smiles " He is beautiful."

"Men can't be beautiful. He is handsome." Lad Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I will create him Duke of Lancaster Territory. The territory was left vacant by his paternal great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort." Lord Andrew Charles states " I will appoint Lord Richard Edward II the regent until he comes of age."

"The Dukedom of Beaufort has been vacant since the death of Lord Charles Beaufort." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Finally one of Lord Patrick William Howard great-great-great-grandsons will have that territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"A long time ago my great-great-grandmother told my great-great-grandfather he wouldn't get his hands on her territory, but that wasn't true." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Dad. What territories are left?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"We can't get our hands on Suffolk, but who wants it anyway, and the only way we can get our hands on Lennox is if we marry one of sons to their heiress." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Alexander Charles, who is your mother's brother, has a son, Lord Alexander Charles II and he will inherit the Dukedom of Lennox." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

Lord Andrew Charles with his father holds the newest generation of Howard men in his arms and Barbara brings in Lady Elizabeth who is five years and Lady Samhain who is not quite 4 years old and Lady Elizabeth looks at her little brother " Oh! A little brother. Why can't I have a little sister."

"I gave you a little sister, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her little brother and she tells her father " I am your heiress's father."

"Lady Elizabeth. You are my heiress and nothing can undo it since your great-grandfather stated it in his Last Will and Testament." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter.

"Your little brother is Duke of Lancaster Territory as your little sister is Duchess of Clarence Territory, but you must wait your turn as I did." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Richard Edward III, Lord David William Beck II, Lady Alexandra Katherine and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud must wait for your turn." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her little sister, "Come on Lady Samhain. Let's go play and leave our father with our brother." and with that Lady Elizabeth takes Lady Samhain hand and they leave the suite where Lord Andrew Charles is holding his firstborn son in his arms.

Lady Karissa looks up " You are going to get on your daughter's wrong side and they will rebel against their little brother and you." Lady Karissa exclaims.