The Marchioness of Pembroke

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell at the age of 19 years old became Marchioness of Pembroke Territory  and the last Marchioness of Pembroke to hold the title was Lady Anne Boleyn, the second wife and Queen of England

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell at the age of 19 years old became Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and the last Marchioness of Pembroke to hold the title was Lady Anne Boleyn, the second wife and Queen of England.

Lady Anne Boleyn was the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk through the matrilineal line of this son,Lord Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk and his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley who gave her husband a total of 11 children before she passed away.

One of those children was Lady Elizabeth Howard, named for her grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Tinley and she married Sir Thomas Boleyn and Lady Anne was born in 1507 and married King Henry VIII in 1533.

Queen Anne Boleyn gave King Henry VIII his greatest heiress, Queen Elizabeth I of England who reigned England under the Golden Age until 1603.

Queen Elizabeth I, Lord Henry Carey, Baron Hudson, and Lady Catherine Kolly nee Carey were all the great-great-grandchildren of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk.

Lord Patrick William Howard the first Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2190 created his daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory but she never married or it was never recorded that she did and it fell vacant.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR created Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and the children of her body the heirs or heiresses to Pembroke Territory.

It was through Lady Karissa that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR undid all the gross miscarriage of justice to his family.

The first thing he did was to reinstate his Uncle, Lord Frederick William II 's family back into the family and he created his first cousin, Lord Frederick William III, Duke of Windsor Territory and his nephew, Lord Richard Edward II, Duke of Wessex Territory and his great-nephew, Lord David William Beck, the grandson of his youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard, Earl of Essex Territory that he should have inherited through his maternal grandmother, Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who was Countess of Essex Territory through her father, Lord Richard Devereux.

When he did. He started to cry and Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaimed " I have undone the damage caused by my grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and my father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR."

"I will never see my family divided again." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

_____________________________________

Lady Karissa rises early from her suite at White-hall Manor and she is greeted by Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory along with Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Windsor Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

They all walk down the stairs and waiting in the drawing room of White-Hall Manor is Lord Andrew Charles Howard and when they enter he bows to each other and they return the bow and Lady Karissa curtsy to Lord Andrew Charles and he bows to her and " How did you sleep last night?"