The Dream of A Duke

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord William Philip Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard is the only daughter and second child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Richard William Carey is a direct descendant of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk through his granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Howard who married Sir Thomas Boleyn and it was their eldest daughter, Lady Mary Boleyn who married Sir William Carey, the son of Lord Sir Thomas Carey and his wife, Lady Margaret Spencer who was the daughter of Lady Eleanor Beaufort who was the daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort who was the fourth son of Lord John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset and his wife, Lady Margaret Holland,daughter of daughter Sir Thomas Holland, 2nd Earl of Kent who was the half brother of King Richard II of England and they shared the same mother, Lady Joan of Kent who was the daughter of Prince Edmund of Woodstock who was the sixth son of King Edward I and his second wife, Princess Margaret of France who was the daughter of King Philip II and he was the brother of Sir Thomas of Brotheton who was the father of Lady Margaret of Brotheton who was the 1st Duchess of Norfolk whose daughter was Lady Elizabeth de Seagrave who married Sir John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they were the parents of Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk and he was the father of Lady Margaret de Mowbray who married Sir Robert Howard and they had Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk.

Lord Richard William Carey came from the matrilineal line of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk.

Lady Elizabeth Howard had three children and Lord Richard William Carey came through the direct line of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk through his great-great-granddaughter, Lady Mary Boleyn and her son,Henry Carey, 1st Baron Hunsdon and Lady Anne Morgan and their son,Lord Edmund Carey and his son, Sir Ferdinando Carey and his daughter, Lady Philadelphia Carey who married Thomas Wentworth, 5th Baron Wentworth and their daughter, Henrietta Maria Wentworth.

Lord Richard William Carey became Duke of Bedford Territory in August of 2270 at the age of 20 years old and at the age of 18 years old suffered the heartbreak of losing Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford, when she turned down his offer of marriage for the sake of her father, Lord Roger Clifford who didn't want to be related to Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey didn't meet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell until 2274 when she first arrived on Star Base 12 from Post World War Three.

Both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey met Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on the arm of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, who met Karissa on the USS Republic.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was nearly 19 years old when she arrived on Star Base 12.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell walks out on Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley's arm and she is going to reside out in Bedford Territory, that territory where Lord Richard William Carey is Duke.

There is agreement between The Dukes, Marquesses, Earl, Viscounts, and Barons that no one will try to interfere in the governing of their territories.

If a son of the presiding Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount, or Baron wants to see a young woman in their territory they must ask the governing Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount or Baron if they may enter their territory.

When Lord Andrew Charles asks his father to ask his second cousin twice removed if he may travel into Bedford Territory to visit Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Richard William Carey grants the request if Karissa wants to see Lord Andrew Charles and he tells his second cousin first removed, Lord Charles Andrew JR " I will grant your request only if Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell wants to see Lord Andrew Charles. She doesn't fall under our rules of protocol." Lord Richard William Carey tells him.