Burning Passion

Two days later:

The Denalis had arrived the day before with a few gifts for Renesmee as an apology for their previous actions. Currently, Y/n and Renesmee are cuddled up on the couch with Jacob asleep on the floor waiting for more vampires to arrive. The Cullens and the Denalis are out feeding so the Hatters watching Renesmee with Jacob's pack.

Y/n's POV:

"Auntie Y/n" Renesmee looked up at me concerned. "Yes, starlight?" I asked, looking down at her. "Why do the Volturi not like me?" Renesmee whispered as I sigh. "Well, they have never met anyone like you, so they're scared." I hug her closer.

"Am I that scary Auntie?" Renesmee asked confused. "No starlight, they are just jumping to conclusions, as they don't know you yet." I chuckle lightly "besides you're too cute to be scary" I smile booping her nose causing her to giggle.

Renesmee and I have a boop war until her parents arrive. "Come on Rabbit it's our turn to hunt" Rowland chuckles slapping the back of my head playfully. I glare playfully and slap him back in retaliation before I sprint into the woods.

I manage to score a few deer as Rowland and Victor catch a few bucks and a mountain lion. "It's a bit bland compared to human blood, but it will do until we get home." Victor sighs finishing his last buck. I chuckle as I see Blood on Rowlands's upper lip, he's always been a messy eater so I'm not surprised.

Once we've had our fill we head to the house and see Carlisle and Esme are back with Amun and his clan. "Look what the cat dragged in" Rowland laughs as he shakes Amun's hand. " It has been a while old friend" Amun greeted.

I'm about to welcome them when I am tackled in a hug by Esme. "Esme I missed you!" I smile hugging her tightly. "It's been too long little one, I was starting to think you had forgotten about us" she says sadly, I chuckle and reassure her that they've been anything but forgotten.

Once everyone is introduced and welcomed, as more vampires show up and the process starts all over again. Victor is playing with Emmet in the living room while Rowley is in the kitchen with Esme.

Hours later:

I look at all of the new faces and catch Katrina and her mate flirting with each other. I smile sadly as I remember my old lover, and how we were always messing around town. She will always be my burning passion, my muse, my everything.

It's sad to remember how long ago that was, while our love was so fruitful it didn't last long. Due to my family taking me away to be burnt alive for witchcraft, and me being turned soon after, I couldn't go back to Jane.

I wonder if she was ever married and had children, maybe she just lived with her brother and died a peaceful death. I will never know as it was so long ago, but she will always be the love of my undead life I thought smiling down at the new couple.