Cuddles and Chocolate cake

Jane's POV:

Why did they give to show up now of all days? That mind f@cker will ruin the surprise. It takes everything in me to not make him in pain.

"Shouldn't you be with your daughter and her mutt" I hiss, glaring at Edward.

Aro's POV:

Y/n and Bella continue their conversation while Edward and Jane spit insults. I smile when I hear Marcus chuckle at their antics.

"Cullens, Will you be staying the night? If so then Felix will escort you to the guest room." Caius interrupted.

My smile only grows at this, as it proves he favors Jane, much to his dismay. I will use this as blackmail later this evening, should he cause any problems.

"We sadly won't be staying the night" Edward grins, causing Bella to elbow him in the side.

"We only came to check on the Hatters" Bella clarifies.

The Cullens bid the small hatter farewell before running to see the older Hatter couple. After this, they take their leave back to Forks.

Y/n's POV:

Jane gently pulls me to our room before shutting the door. "Jane is e-" I'm cut off, as she throws me onto the bed and cuddles up onto me.

"Y/n" she whispers into The crook of my neck.

"Yes"

"You're mine for all eternity, whether you like it or not" she growls, hugging me close. I smile, undoing her bun and running my fingers through her hair. Jane hums constantly at this, snuggling up closer, if even possible.

"Jane, I love you more than chocolate cake." I chuckle.

Jane smiles "If I remember correctly, you once said you would die for chocolate cake.". "That goes to show how dear you are to me." I chuckle nuzzling into her shoulder.

If we could sleep, then we would in each other's arms. She makes me feel safe, she accepts me, my flaws, and all of my mistakes.

No one could ever love me as much as Jane. And no one could love her like I do, even as sappy as it sounds it's true.

"I love you"

"I love you too Carra mia~"

With that, we get lost in each other embrace. Zoning everything out as time seemed to stop at this moment.

But, even if it didn't we still have eternity.

To be continued...