Her Embrace

Jane's POV:

That smell, I haven't smelled it since... I was human. But she couldn't still be alive, she died at the stake, right? My eyes widen when I hear that girl call for y/n, as my body goes stiff her scent draws nearer.

The moment I see her everything else is muffled. She is all I see, all I hear, and all I want. It took everything I had to not run and embrace her. And it took every fiber of my being to not send the mind reader to his knees for not telling us, no me about my y/n.

Y/n's POV

I ran to Renesmee when Bella called me. "Hey, starlight are you ready to head home?" I murmur as Renesmee tackles me in a hug. Chuckling I lift her and spin her around making her giggle and squeal.

"My oh my, would this be the infamous y/n from your past Jane" Aro laughed. I stopped moving and gently placed Renesmee down. "Y/n don't breath in" Edward hissed, I sigh and turn around. The moment I breathe in her scent and see her standing there my eyes can't help but water. If I wasn't a vampire I swear that I could fill an ocean with my tears.

Sighing I look at Aro, "Hello Aro" I murmur, "Cullens, our ordeal has been settled you may go now" Aro says sparing the Cullen's a glance. "Y/n you and your coven are welcome to join us on our trip back to Italy, as I'm sure we have many things to discuss" Aro smiles glancing from me to the witch twin.

The Cullens try to protest, but Rowland cuts them off "We would be honored to join you on your trip Aro, isn't that right love?" Victor smiles "Indeed we are Rowley". With this I bid the Cullens farewell and hug Renesmee for the road, making sure to promise her that we'll be back soon.

Once we made our way to the jets Aro tells me and Jane that we have one to ourselves. " Y/n you may be old but no funny business alright" my brother jokes. Rolling my eyes I enter the jet and wait anxiously for Jane.

Jane's POV:

"What if I say something wrong, what if she doesn't feel the same, and our bond was imagined?" I ask my brother. "Did you not see her reaction sister, she loves you" Alec whispered hugging me one last time. Fiddling with the old Wooden ring y/n gave me oh so long ago I enter the Jet.

Y/n's POV:

The moment Jane enters my eyes are on her, from her hair to her clothes I memorize every detail. I unconsciously smile when I see the ring on her finger. "Hello, Jay" I whisper staring into her glistening eyes in wonder. " Mi Amor" Jane greeted making me shiver.

Jane smirks seeing my reaction and walks closer, and sits down next to me. Smiling I hug her close and breathe in and instantly relax due to her smell. "You smell the same" I whisper, "You do as well" Jane sighs as her head lays in the crook of my neck. Her breaths sending shivers down my spine as I enjoy our time together.

She smells like fresh bread and rainy days, exactly how she had smelt all those years ago. Smiling I sigh contently and hug her closer making her head rest on my shoulder.

Jane's POV:

I relax into her embrace and take in her smell. The smell of Pine and the earth exactly as I remember it. Sighing I notice her shiver giving me an idea.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Cliff hanger suckers