Pain

Alec's POV:

Jane and I have been searching the area for the varmints, but they are nowhere to be found. There isn't even a trace of them. At this point, we gave up and are heading back to the castle to report to the masters.

"This was a waste of our time" I mutter, "Not only does that b!tch stare at y/n, but she lies to the masters as well" Jane hisses. It is safe to say the masters will not be pleased with this.

Jane's POV:

I am going to kill her! That bimbo is one action short of sending me into a blinding rage. How dare she lie to our masters, make me separate from my mate, and still dare to stand in the same room as my rabbit. "She is as good as dead when we arrive" I smirk. Chuckling, Alec agrees as we plan that harpy's demise.

Y/n's POV:

I stare up at the ceiling as I lay on my new bed. I was hoping to be with Jane for the night, but she is still on her mission. I sigh as I roll over to call Remmy "Sorry I'm busy with mama right now, feel free to call me back later. Please leave a message after the beep." the phone beeps "Hey Remmy, call me back when you get this." I sigh hanging up.

Another hour passed as I watch anime. Someone knocks on the door as the intro ends. Sighing, I roll out of bed and open the door. Rowland pushes by me as he inspects my room, with Victor following.

"Now what" I sigh "Wow y/n, I didn't know you were this scandalous" Rowland chuckles, looking into a drawer. I walk over, only to see him staring at sets of lingerie. I stand still in shock for a moment, before shutting the drawer harshly "Why is there lingerie in the drawer" I ask no one in particular.

They laugh as they explain that the kings had some lower guards but us new clothes. "Besides, I think Jane would love to see you in that" Victor chuckles. Flustered, I push them out of the room and shut the door before they can retaliate.

Before I could walk away from the door, someone knocks again. I swing the door open and growl "What" only to see Lorenza. "Oh, hey Lorenza" I cough embarrassed "Hey y/n, I was wondering if you had wanted some company".

"I'm good, I'm just going to continue watching anime" I smile. But, she persisted "Are you sure you don't want company Carra mia" she reached towards my face making me pull back. "Pain" someone whispered.

Just then, she fell to the floor screaming in pain. "What did you call my mate you pest" Jane growled, glaring down at her.

——————————————————————————

Authors Note: Jane seems pretty pissed off. I wonder what she will do next.