~ Chapter 4 ~

Third Person POV

It's been 50,000 years (2,000 years = 1 earth year) since everything had happened. Neander still doesn't like either camps or the Olympians along with his family. They have been avoiding Earth like the plague.

In those 50,000 years, the Elite team has become the universes' best. They are trained beyond training and have been traveling the universes to keep everything in order and safe. The team has become beyond close. But, the group is about to get news that will change everything, especially for Neander.

"Luke. Give me back my pillow pet. You have your own," Neander screamed.

"You don't want to cuddle with me instead?" Luke fake pouted.

Luke grinned at Neander then gave him his pillow pet.

"Why do you love taking it so much?" Neander asked.

"That's for me to know and you to not find out," Luke winked.

"Do you guys want to train with us?" Beckendorf asked, walking into the room with the rest of the Elites.

They nodded and headed to the training room. They all agreed to not use their powers and prepared to fight.

A ding was issued and everyone flew into battle. Charles attempted to throw his hammer at Bianca but she simply ducked. Charles smirked as the hammer came back hitting Bianca in the side of the head knocking her out. (Sorry but I love Thor's hammer. Who's your favorite MCU character? Mine is Loki.)

Zoe shot an arrow at Silena who didn't see it coming in time. She tried to dodge but the arrow hit her in the arm. Zoe charged and hit her in the head while she was stunned into temporary shock.

Luke, who was trying to get a hit on Neander, was struggling because Neander kept his defenses tight. He couldn't find any weak spots and tried to go faster. Luke was so concentrated on trying to find a weak spot didn't notice Zoe sneaking upon him until the last millisecond. Zoe hit Luke's pressure point knocking him out.

Charles crept behind Neander who was looking at Zoe. Neander felt Charles through the water molecules. He ducked as the hammer flew over his head hitting Zoe who crumbled to the floor. Neander turned around and engaged hand to hand with Beckendorf.

Everyone else woke up and stood to the side watching the dance the two were in. After a good ten to fifteen minutes of hand-to-hand combat, Neander found an opening and tackled Beckendorf to the ground. He quickly twisted his ring and the sword transformed at the base of Beckendorf's neck.

"Yield?" Neander asked.

"Yield."

"Elite team. Report to the control room ASAP," Chaos said.

"Last one to the control room has to cook dinner for a week," Silena proclaimed.

Luke, Silena, Beckendorf, Zoe, and Bianca ran out of the room as fast as they could. Neander smirked as he flashed to the control room.

"What took you so long?" Neander asked his friends when they rounded the corner.

"You cheated," Luke accused.

"We didn't make rules. I simply used my resources," Neander shrugged.

Chaos and Order walked into the room nervously and it didn't go unnoticed by the others. Mom. Dad. Are you okay?" Neander asked.

"You look like you did when Neander got poisoned the first time," Silena laughed.

Neander scrunched his face and sighed dramatically, "those were the days."