~ Chapter 12 ~

Third Person POV

Sally and Paul gasped. They looked at Chaos and Order with hope shining in their eyes.

"You-you know where he is? Is he okay?" Paul said quickly.

"Please tell me he's okay," Sally pleaded.

"He's alive," Chaos told her.

"Can-can we see him?" Sally asked.

Chaos looked at Order who shook her head.

"And why not?" Paul asked.

"There are things that you wouldn't be able to understand. He doesn't need to see you especially right now," Order said.

"And who are you to make that decision?" Sally asked angrily.

"We're his parents. We're the people who took care of him after all three of you turned your backs. We're the people that are helping him get through everything YOU put him through. The people he goes to when everything is wrong or when everything is right. So I believe I-we have every right to tell you, no. You can't see him," Order ranted.

Chaos grabbed Order's hand to calm her down. Sally glared at Order but she knew she was right. She told her son that's been through hell and back not to come back to one of the only places he knew as home. And for a selfish reason.

"I understand," Sally said reluctantly.

Poseidon and Paul looked at her astonished. They thought she would put up more of a fight. After seeing the look on their faces she sighed.

"She's right. We hurt him. After everything, he's done for us. Especially you Poseidon. We have to understand that they want to protect him," she told them.

"Can we at least know how he is?" Paul asked.

Chaos looked at Order to answer but she turned away.

"It's back isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes," she said sadly.

"What is it?" Sally asked.

"After we brought Percy to our home planet, we cleared him of the after-effects of the betrayal. He brought five friends back from the dead to help with the army he commands. At first, he was okay, well at least we all thought so. But then everything started to change, he'd eat less, sleepless, and work more. We got concerned when he started shutting everyone out, including his best friend," Order started.

"We figured out that he was depressed. It took a while. But we finally got it under control. His friends and siblings ended up being a great help. But coming back to Camp Half-Blood, and helping the very people that hurt him is causing him to relapse. I think that the quicker he deals with this problem and he goes back home, the better he'll be," Chaos finished.

"And why can't he go back now? Why keep him here if it's hurting him?" Paul accused.

"There's another prophecy. A prophecy that Percy is a part of. Even if we wanted to, which we do, we can't," Order said bitterly.

"Order, we have a problem," Order heard through her mind link.

"What is it Zoe?" she asked.

"Luke and Percy are fighting. It's bad."

"Where are you?"

"In the cabin, Neander's room. Come as quickly as you can. And bring Chaos."

"Is everything okay?" Chaos asked.

"No. We have a code 42," she said.

"Great," Chaos muttered. "We have a problem that needs to be taken care of. Percy doesn't want to see you now, but we'll do what we can to keep you updated.

Chaos opened a portal and they walked through. They ended up in the hallway, two doors from Neander's room. When they heard yelling and something breaking they ran to the room. Silena and Zoe were comforting a crying Bianca while Beckendorf tried to break up the screaming and wrestling Luke and Neander.