~ Chapter 8 ~

Previously on Percy Jackson: Son of Chaos and Order:

The masks ones shall reveal

But one won't forgive

On the next crescent moon

The battle will begin at noon

The broken one will be fixed

And the battle can be dismissed

Now

Neander's POV

I felt a lot of eyes on me and my anger build.

BOOM!

"Father. Did he just blow up another planet?" Nyx asked Chaos.

"Yes," he sighed.

"We have to do it," Zoe said.

"I know," I muttered.

"We're going in order of lowest to the highest rank," Bianca said, stepping forward. "I'm Angel. A lot of you won't remember me but I am a daughter of Hades. My name is Bianca Di Angelo," Bianca said, taking off her mask and cloak.

Hades and Nico rushed her into a hug followed by Artemis and the hunters. After their touching reunion, Bianca stood back in line.

"I'm Bella but you'll know me better as Silena Beauregard," Silena said, removing her mask and cloak.

Aphrodite and her kids ran to Silena and pulled her into a hug. Clarisse followed shortly after with a few tears.

"My codename is Artisan. I'm a son of Hephaestus and known better as Charles Beckendorf."

Hephaestus pulled Beckendorf into a teary hug followed by the happy Hephaestus cabin.

Zoe stepped forward, "My codename is Estrella, but the hunters and Lady Artemis will know me better as Zoe Nightshade."

Artemis cried. The hunters looked stunned. Artemis and the hunters ran to Zoe and hugged her. Once their reunion was complete they all stepped back.

Luke shuffled uneasily. I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"You got this," I whispered. I heard Aphrodite and Eros squeal and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I'm Time. I'm the son of Hermes. And..." he stopped and just pulled off his mask and cloak. The demigods gasped and the gods looked wide-eyed.

Thalia walked up to Luke and slapped him then hugged him.

"I missed you," she cried.

"I missed you too," he whispered.

After their hug, Thalia slapped me for not telling her then hugged me for bringing him back.

Annabeth walked forward and stood in front of Luke teary-eyed.

"Annie," he nodded.

She hugged him for a while before going back to stand with the others. Hermes finally got out of his shock and hugged his son.

"How are you here? How are any of you here?" Hermes asked.

"You'd have to thank Neander for that. He said he felt our lives were cut too short and we deserved a second chance," Luke answered, smiling at me.

"Thank you," Hermes said, shaking my hand.

I nodded and turned around walking to mom.

"Please don't make me do this," I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, son. But it needs to be done. They don't deserve to know you, I agree. But they don't deserve to die when you could help them," she said softly.

I nodded and wiped my eyes. I walked back over as everyone stared at me. I sighed and decided to get it over with.

"My name is Neander. Son of Chaos and Order. Primordial of Loyalty, Betrayed Heroes, Tides, and Natural Disasters. Prince of the Universe and champion of many beings," I said.

"And?" Luke asked.

"I'm getting there," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," he said, annoyed.

"You can't even see his face," Annabeth said.

"All of the Elite, primordials and his parents can," Silena informed.

"And I wouldn't need to see his face to know he rolled his eyes," Luke said.

"Anyways. In my past life, I was known as Perseus Jackson. Son of Poseidon," I said, taking off the cloak and mask.