Chapter 17

Luke continued on to his room, while I stayed frozen at the top of the stairs.

I can't do this.... Can I?

My face was so red already, and nobody had even taken anything off, I could never survive!

"Manny?" Luke comes back around the corner, takes one look at my face and smiles fondly. "You look like a little deer, stuck there. Are you coming?"

I take one hesitant step forward, remaining silent.

"Manny, baby, talk to me. What's going on in that head of yours?"

"I..." I swallow thickly and look anywhere but his face. "I'm nervous.." One more step forward.

His brows furrow. "Nervous? About the bath?" A quick nod. "Well that's alright, I'll just prepare it for you and let you enjoy." He goes to turn back to his room, and I quickly reach out to grab his arm.

"Wait! Wait, um..." He tilts his head, waiting. I blush. "I didn't say I didn't want to... just that I'm nervous for you to..." God somebody put me out of my misery. I take a deep breath. "Nobody has ever seen me naked and I'm afraid for you to." I get it all out in one breath, as quickly as possible.

After a minute, there's still no response so I sneak a look at his face. He's looking at me with a look I don't recognize and then suddenly he's in my space.

Before I can react his lips are on mine and I'm up against the wall. His lips move against mine in perfect rhythm, mine struggling to keep up as his hands come up to cup my face.

Embarrassingly, a noise slips past my lips as he pulls away. His lips move softly up to my ear. "You are too cute for words, my sweet boy." He tilts my face back up to his and again claims my lips in a bruising kiss. He slowly leans back and his thumb brushes softly against my bottom lip.

"We can sit in that tub fully clothed if it makes you more comfortable. I just want to help relax you, that's all." He gazes into my eyes as I take a deep breath.

"Okay."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stare at the tub of water, willing myself to get in. Luke is just on the other side of the door, waiting for me to give the go ahead for him to come in.

Just one word, and he'll be standing in front of me naked.

I suddenly feel stirring in my groin and realize I better not focus too hard on that particular image unless I wanted to be hard for our bath together.

My eyes focused instead on what I always considered a fairly average sized dick, but suddenly I knew it would pale in comparison to his.

Maybe I should be hard? Make me less disappointing, I hope.

"Manny?" His knock brings me out of my thoughts and I take a deep breath.

"Come in."

The door swings open and he marches in, not looking in my direction as he starts to take his clothes off.

I will myself not to watch, until I hear his pants hit the floor and suddenly I'm drooling at his ass.

He turn to me, and my head jerks away. Unable to bring myself to look at what he's packing, I busy myself with the bubbles in the water. I try to make sure I'm covered fairly well, and watch with slight disappointment as he slips into the tub on the opposite side, facing me.

He chuckles. "I know you want me over there, but I think for the sake of conversation I better stay to my side for now."

Conversation? Did he just corner me in this tub so we would have to talk?! Gah! The audacity of him to-