CMB + lift up your skirt

"Can we head out now!" I yell out, "go on ahead I need to grab something!" Corbyn yells out. Earlier today

Corbyn, my boyfriend had mentioned he had a surprise for me though he didn't tell me when the sudden surprise was gonna take place.

I hopped inside the car and turned it on letting it warm up a bit. Corbyn hops on with the cutest mischievous smile slapped across his face holding a little red glittery box. "Watcha got there?" I ask "a little something for you to wear"

he sets the box down on his lap and extends his hand out "hand over your panties" not gonna lie that was the hottest request "why? we got places to be"

he stares me down and begins talking "you're out here saying we got places to be with that outfit on, so shut up and give me your panties" I folded.

I slide my underwear off and hand them over he takes a fat sniff and slides them into his pocket. He then opens the box to reveal purple vibrating panties.

He gives them a little twirl "no" he raises his eyebrows, as if I had a choice

"there is no way you're walking into Zach's place with no underwear on so for your own good don't try to put up a fight babe" he extends his arm out with the garment in hand. I put them on.

He begins driving and everything is going smoothly we come to a stop and I feel the vibration between my legs I feel Corbyn's eyes on me hoping to get a reaction I'm not gonna satisfy him.

We start moving and the speed goes higher this time I twitch a bit and hold onto the arm rest "Fuck" I mumble. I look at him and see him grin. "Fuck you" this time he skips like 2 levels and starts playing around with the setting "i fucking hate you" I say.

"Lift up your skirt y/n" I don't bother to even face him. He presses a button on that stupid little control and makes me let out a moan "do it" he demands. I do as he says.

Corbyn reaches over between my legs spreading them apart sliding his hand in between my folds "mm you complain but still get wet how that work" he presses down on my click going in circles with his thumb "hhmm" I let out a moan "you like that bitch mhm you're so wet" he takes his hand out and licks his fingers "god you takes amazing" he turns on the vibrator to the highest level.

I'm weak, legs shaking opening and closing hoping it does something to calm me down I do nothing but hold onto whatever's in sight, to my left Corbyn's just taking small glances occasionally grabbing his crotch, readjusting.

"You look so fucking hot right now with your legs spread apart looking so vulnerable" "f-uckk youu" "you feel like coming huh" he taunts "you cum all over the seat and stain that little outfit of yours watch what will happen" "I couldn't care less asshole" I cum.

He reaches over touching my pussy picking up my cum "you dirty little whore" he turns the wheel and finds the closest parking spot "take off your dress"...

———————————————————
I'm back!!! Sorta. this is ass but whatever. If I've written something like this already I'm sorry I just refuse to read my old work.