CMB + just for you

"I'll be working upstairs you guys feel at home" Corbyns mom saying with a smile as she walks up stairs.

Corbyn and I are visiting his mom, we spent most of the day out and about visiting places, shopping, and eating but now we're back home as of now it's just him and I in the living room I'm resting my legs on him whilst he caresses them

"you wanna go for a late night swim?" He asks "whenever you say that you mean "let's go fuck underwater" he laughs cuz he knows I'm right "nooo ofc not, I mean let's actually go swim" he pouts "I don't have a bathing suit" I protest "you can wear one of my shirts and shorts Cmonn pleaseee" there is no way I can say no to him when he acts like a baby "okay fine let's go to your room".

He hands me some shorts and a shirt and I head into the bathroom, For a moment I debate whether or not I should wear underwear I mean we are at his moms house so it'd be wise of me to keep as much clothing on as possible but I mean I know for a fact we're not just gonna swim.

We arrive outside and he dives in "wow so impressive" i clap "shut up" he giggles. I sit by the ledge of the pool just my toes in the water Corbyn then swims towards me with eyes full of lust,

he rests his hands on my thighs keeping eye contact "what are you doing?" I push his hands off my thighs "nothing" he reaches towards my thighs gripping them pulling them apart.

I hold his face panicked "Corbyn we're at your moms house" he looks up and says "she's distracted don't worry" I can't stop this when it comes to him I just let loose.

He pulls me closer towards to him placing his hands inside the shorts I'm wearing "no panties? At my moms house, you whore" he laughs "just for you" he tugs at the waist band signaling me to lift my hips so he can take my shorts off.

He tosses the shorts who knows where and begins touching me. I spread my legs wider giving him more access "good girl" he ducks his head between my legs slowly kissing and licking my inner thighs getting closer to my sweet spot

"just fucking eat me out" i whimper "oh no princess don't speak to me like that I'm in control right now" he comes back up to me cupping my pussy "we're going my at my pace, understand" he looks into my eyes then down to his hand where he's holding me, I nod.

He starts playing with my folds placing his thumb on my clit playing with it keeping eye contact watching how I react. I moan quietly still able to control my breath.

He goes down licking my pussy lips kissing and sucking my juices. The feeling overwhelms me making me grip his hair tugging just a little bit, he groans.

I push his head deeper into my pussy wanting more from him. "You're in control huh" i mock him "you're looking like such a bottom below me"

he tugs his head out and stands up inches away from my face he jumps out the pool, grabs my wrist and leads me inside the house, up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He throws me on the bed hovering on top of me "you wanna act like the shit so be it, I'll let you be in control show me how dominant you can be princess"...

———————————————————
Kinda like this one🤭
Its 1:49 and I've written 2 smut stories I feel so accomplished fr