CMB + let me cum for you

"Hey baby" y/n greets her boyfriend who's currently gaming on his desk.

"Hii babe, I'll hop off in a sec" he says before placing his headphones back on his ear. "Don't worry I'll be on my phone" he smiles back

I came to Corbyn house just to play the roll of his desk pet. I've seen it all over Twitter and I wanted to give it a shot.

I head over next to him and start by rubbing his shoulders, leaning into him planting slow kisses on his jaw down to his neck. He slightly tilts his neck giving me more access.

"If you need me to hop off I will" he says very much willing to do it "no keep playing"

After I leave marks on his neck. I crouch down crawling under his desk. Corbyn simply looks beneath him to where I'm at.

It didn't take long for him to realize what I was gonna do. He man spreads giving me more space.

I slide my hands up his thighs and pull his sweats down along with his underwear.

"Keep going" he huffs
I palm his cock slowly pumping it in my hand. He shifts in his seat.

I lean in and begin licking his tip taking the rest of him in my hand.

I lick slow circles around his tip knowing it's his sensitive spot.

Slowly slurping his tip before taking as much of him in my mouth feeling him grow.

He covers his mic with his hand before talking to me.
"you're doing so good" he pants.
I keep him in my mouth bobbing my head slurping on his cock. One hand holding onto his thigh and the other playing with his balls.

"Fuck I'm losing"

I feel him twitching in my mouth and I hear him squirming, one hand still coving his mic.

I slow down until I completely remove my hands from his cock.

"Why'd you stop" he whimpers
"you haven't hopped off yet" I totally didn't mind him playing I just wanted to be a bitch about it.

"I asked you, you said I could keep playing" he's trying so hard to control his breathing. Attempting to ignore the throbbing pain in his dick.
"So.. I want you off now"

"you could've just said that princess"

I ignore his remark and just watch as he turns everything off.
"Go back to sucking my dick" he grabs a handful of my hair tugging it back down to his cock. He's slamming his dick into my mouth hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag. "Oh you look so pretty gagging on my cock-making me feel so good princess s-shit"

He releases my hair letting me go at my own pace.

I start rubbing his tip in slow circles with my tongue causing him to squirm loudly. While my other hand jerks him off, squeezing it just right.

With every motion going through him right now I keep him overstimulated.
He knew I wanted to be the one in control.

"You look so pretty" I tell him looking at him his eyes making contact with mine.

He was close but I kept rubbing his pink sensitive tip edging him as much as I like.

"Please.." he whimpered
"Let me cum" another whimper.

"Let me cum for you princess" he releases a breathless moan tilting his head back tweaking up his body. Hoping to get more friction from me.

"You look so hot, so desperate for my touch babe" I tell him

"Fuck you" he moans

I finally decide to properly work my hand to let him cum.

His cum shoots up onto his stomach and sweats.

I put his cock back into my mouth allowing him to ride out his orgasm.

Once he's done he brings me up onto his lap.

"You liked this" he states "you liked me begging for you let me come; ain't that right mommy" he tells me holding my jaw

"Mhmm I loved it"
I steer his hand into my shorts placing it over my panties so he can feel my soaked pussy.

"My whimpers made you this wet ma" I nod he runs his fingers through my pussy picking up my juices and licking his fingers after.

"You're so sexy"

-

Want more from submissive corbyn?

I got this idea from those Twitter whimper audios🤭