CMB + crewneck

Corbyn and I are mutual friends. My friend Kat is seeing and Daniel so we occasionally bump into each other. Kat and Daniel planned a date to the fair but they somehow need Corbyn and I to make it less awkward. I just have to put up with it and go on rides with him. We don't really see eye to eye on most situations.

Im wearing a red baby tee and low rise denim shorts which I'm now realizing were a bad idea. Sitting in those sticky public rides with my bare thigh is nasty to even think about.

"Just buy an oversized shirt here, I'm sure those gift shops got plenty" I'm currently hoping that my friend has a solution

"Are u kidding? Those shops are overpriced as hell $25 for a simple brown shirt with the logo of the fair grounds doesn't sound reasonable to me" I argue

"I'm sorry y/n I don't know what to tell you other than pleasee stay, you know I'm really interested in this guy" he's all she talks about and I'd be a shit friend if I left due to an outfit.

The guys arrive daniel greets us each with a hug we just wave a hello to Corbyn and begin walking around. Both kat and Daniel are in front of us talking.

"Did you borrow your little sisters clothes, or what" corbyn says talking about my outfit

How funny
"No, this is fashion" I use both hands to caress my curves.

"Right, wait until you get stuck to those contaminated rides" he states walking off catching up to the couple.

Shit

We're all in line for this one ride that has 4 seats, perfect for us. I'm pacing back and forth pulling my shorts down expecting them to grow 4 more inches of length which they don't.

Corbyn notices
"I don't think this is a good place to pull out your wedgie"
He whispers

"Fuck you" i stop picking at my shorts and cross my arms over my chest.

"Here" he takes off his crewneck handing it to me I don't have time to reject it so I suck up my pride and accept it.

"Thank you, I'm hoping you don't expect anything in return" I put it on

I assume he's like a medium but he likes to wear oversized clothing so it's about to provide a perfect barrier.

"Mm not quite" he huffs
I give him a dirty look and ignore him

We get on a couple more rides Everything's going good my thighs didn't touch any nasty seats and Kats as happy as can be. she's now holding Daniels hand all over the place claiming her man. We make it to those dessert spots and order some sweet treats.

"Me and Daniel are gonna go check the- um the other things we'll be back" kat tells us already walking away Daniel following behind, with that she leaves Corbyn and i Alone with ice cream in our hands I got chocolate he got strawberry.

We're just standing next to each other awkwardly until he releases a word.
"You wanna find a place to sit?" He asks. "Yeah"

We find a comfortable bench behind the large building that's hosting the art exhibit. We sit in complete silence with only the sounds of people screaming from the rides.

"Are you still dating Sean?" Corbyn asks interrupting the silence. Sean is my ex we broke up months ago due to our lack of communication is was nothing serious.

"No. We ended things a long time ago"
I tell him

"That's good" he says
"That means you're on the market" he looks at me

"Not for you if that's what you're suggesting" i scoff

Corbyns a good looking guy I just don't think I'd date him.