CMB + the booth

Y/n POV
Me and Corbyn were at the mall casually shopping. We both walked into one particular shop and I could quickly tell Corbyn was bored like really bored "baby I'm boreddd" he whined tugging my shirt like a 5 year old
" just wait I'm almost done I promise" I faced him "can we go eat" "yeah just be patient" I turned around looking through the clothes hanging on the clothing rack.
Corbyn rapped his hands around my waist leaning into my ear "y/n I wanna make your sweet pussy cum all over my cock. I wanna hear you scream my name"

he said sending shivers through my body. not expecting that "Corbyn We're in public" "so" he said not faced at all. I rolled my eyes and continued looking Around.

"I'll be back" I told Corbyn walking into the restroom before I could find a stall I looked at myself in the mirror taking a selfie. When I turned around I saw a huge ass rip on my yoga pants how the hell did I not feel the breeze.

I walked out scanning the room until I spotted Corbyn "can I barrow your flannel please" I begged "yeah but why" he says as he removes his flannel  "I have a huge ass rip on my pants and if I walk around like this you could see my ass "here take it" he wraps his flannel around my waste himself. "Can you see anything?" "No you're good now Let's go eat" we got to the food court.

Corbyn ordered our meal, then sat down at a table booth I was about to sit in front of where he was sitting so we would face each other but he slightly tugged onto the flannel around my waist pulling me into his side of the booth "Corbyn watch out, I could just sit there" I pointed to the seat in front of him"yeah but why not sit next to me" "mm okay"

while we waited for our food I told Corbyn about all the things I bought today after that he brought up his own conversion topic "do you need anything babe" he pulled me on top of his lap. I tried getting off but he held my hips firmly "what's this for"

he ignored me and lead his hands under the flannel and through the hole of my pants he slowly slid his two fingers up and down my walls. "Fuck" I said under my breathe trying not to make a noise so people wouldn't turn our way.

He played with my clit pinching my walls sending waves of pleasure through me. I moaned loud enough for only him to hear. I started grinding on him feeling him grow beneath me. the more I moved the more he groaned and the bigger he got. Soon enough I came all over his fingers and some got on his pants as well.

"Look at the pretty mess you made" he said licking his fingers "that's your fault" "maybe it is but I'm willing to take you right here right now and make an ever bigger mess" "we can't" he twirled a strand of my hair before slightly pulling it "this will be harder to hide princess"

once those words came out I knew this wasn't gonna be good for the public eye

he pushed me forward just enough for him to unbutton his pants and slip his cock out of his underwear he rubbed my pussy picking up my juices  and palming his cock a few times before sitting my back down on his lap as his member entered me. "Shit"

He reached down ripping my pants as well as my panties so it was wide enough for him to fuck me.

When I heard the rip I tried covering myself with the flannel but he stopped me "don't do that I wanna see your ass bouncing on top my cock" "fucking shit" he held onto my hips as if they were bars lifting me up and down onto his cock.

every time are skin touched it made a clapping sound once it got to loud he slowed down and went fast again. I laid my hands on the table attempting to act like everything was normal.

He guided my hips until he saw I was tired and allowed me to grind on him. He slid his hand  into the front of my waist band to play with my clit edging me so badly.

I covered my mouth with my hands trying to hide my moans. "Tell me to stop" he said in a breathy tone knowing I love the pleasure and I wouldn't tell him to stop.

"Just say the word babe" he slowed down his pace "no keep going" he ignored me "please don't stop" I whined "that's right I wanna fuck you're little pussy till everyone in this mall can hear your moans" "mmm"

I lifted my hips up and down with one of his hands guiding me and the other one rubbing my clit. With all this pleasure I couldn't keep quiet anymore a loud whimper escaped my lips but Corbyn didn't stop he kept going. My whole body was shaking until I came and squirmed into the table "good girl".

I felt his twitching member inside me so I kept friction going a bit more until he released. We finally decided to get up and leave. We walked back to the car slowly for the sake of my sore legs. Corbyn placed the shopping bags into the trunk then got inside the car

"look" I pointed to my shaking legs "I did such a good job" he winked "yeah your amazing" "you should wear your ripped pants more often" "maybe I should"
•end•

A/N I don't like this one very much