11

Clay

Clay

Do you want me to pick you up?

We can get food on the way back to mine?

Juno

Sure! That would be nice!

Clay

Okay :)

Leaving in 5!

Juno

<3

***

Clay was nervous to pick up Juno. Logically he knew that she would not say no to him asking her to officially be his but it was still scary. So scary that he took the long way to her house just to give himself some extra time to hype himself up.

Although, none of it felt necessary when she walked outside; he had said it before and he would say it again, he was completely enamoured with her. Which is why he felt like there was no need to hype himself up over this, he really liked her and he wanted to express that, no matter the consequence.

Juno had only been in the car for 30 seconds before Clay started rambling.

"Juno, I really like you. I want to be able to express that all the time, I want to be exclusive. Will you be my girlfriend? I get it if you say no, we can wait. I mean we haven't even kissed yet so-"

He stopped talking because he felt a pair of lips touch his own. Juno had leaned over the centre console and kissed him. Clay was determined to make this moment last.

He leaned in closer and placed a hand on her cheek, slightly deepening the kiss as he tilted his head. The kiss didn't last much longer, both pulled away with huge grins on their faces.

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend!"

Neither could contain their smiles, Clay had decided to drive the two home so they could relax and watch some more episodes of the winx club, he wanted to relax after a stressful morning of recording with his girl.

His girl.

Clay didn't mean that in a dehumanising way. Juno was her own person but still, she was exclusively his to give his romantic affections to and he could not be happier about that.

Juno felt the same. He was exclusively hers to give her romantic love to. He was exclusively hers and he had already voiced that he had no intentions of leaving her for Aphrodite. Juno was happy.

Arriving back at Clay's house they spent the next 4 hours cuddled on the couch before the door opened. The new couple assumed it was Nick but were proven mistaken when they heard a loud gasp behind them followed by some laughter.

"Clay! You didn't tell me you were dating Juno!"

The young couple immediately whipped their heads around. There stood Clay's mom and sister, Cameron. Cameron was laughing and pulling her phone out, Juno assumed she was going to inform Claire immediately. This was proven correct when her phone started buzzing with texts from her friend only moments after.

"Mrs. Hughes! Pleasure to see you again!"

Juno decided if she didn't speak up then this conversation would turn awkward quickly, Clay looked like he had no idea what to say.

"Oh please we are past formalities, especially now that I know you are dating my son! Call me Susan."

It seemed like Clay snapped out of whatever trance he had gotten himself into at this point. He asked his mom why she was here which she answered by showing the leftovers in her hand.

"I just wanted to drop off some leftovers for you and Nick but this is so exciting! Juno you will have to join us for family dinner on Friday!"

Juno looked to Clay for direction here. She really was not looking to intrude, as much as she loved his family. She also knew how awful family dinners could be. She had not even broached the topic of her own upcoming family dinner with him yet.

Clay looked back to her and tilted his head slightly as if to ask if she wanted to. She gave him a small nod in response to show she was okay with attending. Clay then answered his mom for her.

"I'll take her with me mom."

"Oh that's fantastic!" Juno was glad that Susan seemed excited.

She exchanged some more light conversation with Susan and Cameron before the pair left, letting the couple know they would leave them to their alone time. After they left Juno decided that this was as good a time as any to bring up her own family dinner.

"So, speaking of family dinner. Do you want to come to mine? I know what I said about the whole sister stealing everyone who came into my life thing but I just can't find it in myself to say no and I really like you so of course I would want my mom and dad to meet you because of that and-"

Clay cut her off with a small kiss, she did it earlier so he did too.

"Sorry, I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing you. But of course I'll come to your family dinner if you want me to. You already know I'm obsessed with you, you have nothing to worry about with me leaving." He responded to her small speech.

The couple was happy at that, they made plans that he and Nick would pick her up on Friday and she would pick him up on Saturday for their respective family dinners. Both discussing that they would stay stuck to the others side to avoid any possible awkward moments.

Their night ended with Nick coming home and joining them on the couch to watch Winx Club. Juno ended up falling asleep in Clay's arms and not going home the next morning but that was okay, all was good between them.

***

Instagram

Liked by AM_Talisman, User1, and others

Aphrodite_T looking for my new beau <3

Comments...

AM_Talisman hopefully soon dear!

MichelleMorrison Good luck to you!

User1 Check Dm's

View more comments...